In Prison My Whole Life - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

In Prison My Whole Life Reviews

½ November 23, 2013
Probably one fo the most distorted delusional documentaries on race and the criminal justice system ever produced.
April 20, 2011
A passionate, unexpected documentary, exploring more than yourtypical mistrial case. For people in their 30s, it is a brand new, uncovered time in the American History that is explained here in a smart documentary work. Congrats.
½ March 4, 2011
An intriguing documentary, that questions equality of justice in 1980 in Philadelphia. I discovered some shocking piece of news, and if the tone can appear somehow naive, it cleaverly drives you to adress a moral issue. This film stays with you long time. A must have !
October 6, 2009
free this man to free a nation!
½ June 15, 2009
UN BEAU DOC SUR MUMMIA ABU JAMAL IN THE DEATHROW DEPUIS LE 3 JUILLET 1982 A L'ISSU D'UNE PARODIE DE PROCES
October 5, 2008
A look at the life of imprisoned political activist and former Black Panther member, Mumia Abu-Jamal, who's death sentence for killing a police officer was overturned in 2001 due to errors made during his original 1982 sentencing hearing.
February 21, 2008
From the opening credits the feeling of dread and empathy is created. From the black screen with the clock slowly ticking away gives you a sene of anxiety and fear. This is what life for Mumia must be. Exept we can leave the cinema and go out into the world where he must face the 4 walls with the false convictions upon him. The presenter goes into it without a sence of biass and this is potrayed over well. A must for documentary fans and those who feel Mumia should finally be released from death row