In Search of Israeli Cuisine Reviews

• Nov 01, 2017

If anyone can steal another cultures cuisine and tell them it's their, It would be the israelis who could pull that off. Nothing is israeli about the food they're cooking, I would rather say it's arabic lebanese, but to israelis that would be a Goy thing to say. I don't recommend watching this at all if you're a familiar with history and food, it just pisses you off all the way to the end.

• Oct 26, 2017

Complex, fascinating, and mouth watering.

Complex, fascinating, and mouth watering.

• Jul 11, 2017

Israel. The most misunderstood country. And how better to explore the heart of a country, but through it's cuisine. Michael Solomonov is not only a brilliant Chef, but understands the essence of what it takes to touch his homelands heart. This film doesn't last long enough. I heightens your appetite. It's a must see for anyone who cares about food. Well done Michael, and continued success.

• Apr 03, 2017

Loved the topic that is rarely (if ever) covered. Who knew such a small country can have such a diverse cuisine based on territory. Must watch if you appreciate different cuisines and different cultures. Loved that it didn't get too political. Which can be difficult when it comes to covering anything in that region.