In Syria (Insyriated) Reviews

• Mar 18, 2018

I relived my life in war torn Lebanon as I watched this movie. Beautiful acting of Hyam Abbas and Diamand Abouabboud. Van Leew was able to give us the ambiance of locking ourselves inside our homes while bombs are exploding left and rigt around us.

• Feb 01, 2018

Very good movie that captures the reality of the Syrian war and its relevance in the day-to-day life of a Syrian family under siege. As a Syrian watching this movie, it is chilling for me to think that such atrocities probably happened. All the characters of the movie adequately depict the reality of a Syrian family: from the East-Asian nanny to the young liberal teenagers to the nice bonding grandson-grandfather moments!