In the Cloud Reviews

• Sep 17, 2018

Nicely structured multi-layered plot lines that kept me interested throughout the entire movie. Not a boring moment in this movie. Interesting characters as well.

• Feb 27, 2018

I didn't understand the ending whatsoever. It was a sort-of-interesting film. I was waiting to find out the answers to many questions and then it seems right when they were about to be answered, we jumped past the answers to a new reveal, which I didn't fully understand. Then the credits rolled and I was like wuh?

• Feb 21, 2018

If you made it to the end congratulations now how disappointed are you?

If you made it to the end congratulations now how disappointed are you?

• Feb 21, 2018

Confusing and frankly a bit boring. The premise is easy to get but all the side streets that the movie takes you down seem unrelated and make the film hard to watch.