In the Company of Men Reviews

• Feb 09, 2019

Being cynical, cruel and funny, "In the company of men" turned out to be one of the most interesting and provocative movie I have seen in a long, long while. A smart indi movie that will provide you a unique "menage à trois". Strongly recommended!

• Feb 01, 2019

The best movie character ever portrayed: Aaron Eckhart as Chad!

The best movie character ever portrayed: Aaron Eckhart as Chad!

• Jul 28, 2017

It's intense, dark, and clever In the Company of Men is a perfect character study and one of the best scripts of all time. Aaron Eckhart as Chad is one of the cruelest character ever seen on screen. However, what makes this film so intense is the blunt dialogue that would only be heard behind three closed doors and an ending that puts a cherry on top.

• Jun 30, 2017

In the end, the world that these characters are left in to share is one of serious consequences from their actions or inactions, either seen or assumed and is truly tragic. It banished all expectations and that is what is needed in cinema and is rarely realized.

• May 20, 2017

A devastating film fueled on the seeming mundanity of the American workplace.

A devastating film fueled on the seeming mundanity of the American workplace.

• Apr 23, 2017

"Let's hurt somebody." A deep, probing study of males. Our three leads are all phenomenal (with Eckhart playing one of the best screen bastards), and the script is tops. The film manages to be amusing, entertaining, unsettling and disturbing. The soundtrack is also pretty great too!

• Nov 07, 2016

One of the best explorations into toxic masculinity I've ever seen. The idea that these men would play a game to win over the heart and affections on a deaf woman is sick and uncomfortable. However, it is completely effective in its acting and directing. It will make you feel uncomfortable and that's the point, wither you like that or not, is up to you. Me I enjoyed it for all its sick dark humor and views.

• May 11, 2016

Neil LaBute's directorial debut is a revolting and damaging sexual political comedy depicting misogyny in the darkest and meanest form.

• Aug 19, 2015

A genius experiment gone wrong, with Eckhart as one of my personal favorite scumbags

• May 10, 2015

Oh how I hated Eckhart's evil character and by that I mean I really likes this movie.