In the Land of Blood and Honey Reviews

• Aug 03, 2018

En tierra de sangre y miel [2011]

En tierra de sangre y miel [2011]

• Jun 11, 2018

Powerful portrayal of a nasty conflict. Parts very difficult to watch. I though performances were outstanding even if the “love story” was a little thin and unconvincing.

• Mar 10, 2018

Watching is a ride of emotions twisting the heart and speaks volumes to the female EXISTENCE during wartime which is often ignored during male directed Films.

• Feb 11, 2018

This is just terrible...

This is just terrible...

• Nov 21, 2017

Certainly not a happy movie about the Bosnian war. I thought it deserved more than its 55% approval rating from RT.

• Dec 31, 2016

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Sep 25, 2016

War is never the answer :-(

War is never the answer :-(

• Mar 26, 2016

In Angelina's Jolie directing debut was well made not as bad as I would think. Pretty good, surprised me at times of how really good it was in parts of it, slow sometimes but this appeared to be character building, I hope Angelina Jolie keeps writing and directing movies in the years to come. So for this being a solid movie with a great first time directing by Jolie, I give " In The Land Of Blood And Honey " a C-.

• Mar 04, 2016

Mica male la Jolie regista. Ogni volta che mi capire di vedere un film sul conflitto jugoslavo fa impressione pensare che certe atrocità siano accadute a due passi da noi.