In the Land of Women - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

In the Land of Women Reviews

January 31, 2016
This is an amazingly well written movie that covers the complexity of women and men!
½ October 8, 2015
51/100 - surprisingly entertaining enough to pass the time, but just at the cusp of good
August 31, 2015
Drama with comical moments...great cast
August 23, 2015
A young man interacts with women of all ages, and they all help each other deal with life's challenges. I enjoyed this movie much more than I thought I would.
April 29, 2015
One of the most boring films I have ever tried to make it through. Failed.
½ April 7, 2015
Adam Brody is likeable but the romance triangle he is involved with seems unrealistic and a bit creepy. What is so special about this guy that the whole family goes gaga over? Especially when they barely know him. This movie is fine and watchable, but the only memorable aspect is how much fun it was to watch Meg Ryan on screen before her radical physical transformation and disappearance.
½ February 17, 2015
This movie was a bit strange. Considering the fact that the tittle says one thing, and the movie is another; and at the same time, they match. This movie was great, made me cry...
½ December 22, 2014
This movie was pretty good, I just was disappointed in the ending of it.
September 6, 2014
It wasn't my most favorite movie that Kristen Stewart was in, but I did understand most of the intended plot line in the movie.
½ August 25, 2014
Lo que me gustó aquí, fue que no trataron de hacer una comedia romántica, más bien una situación sobre un momento especifico de la vida, en la edad justa que te preguntas dónde estás y que decisiones deberías tomar
March 4, 2014
OK. Not sure if the movie itself knew where it was going. Adam Brody's character was nice - too nice, in fact: not very believable with his utter niceness, sensitivity and always being equipped with the right words. But nice.
March 1, 2014
another lost review it seems they lost all my '00 movies-grrr
½ November 25, 2013
Some nice moments, but misguided and contrived. Finally had to see it for Meg Ryan. She doesn't disappoint. The other actors are pretty good too.
½ November 22, 2013
Good movie and great acting by the cast, even though the plot gets messy at time when it comes to the interaction between the 3 leads.
½ August 13, 2013
2.5/5 Nothing to write home about, but it was okay.
½ August 3, 2013
Not very good. It seemed like a jumbled mess. None of it was very believable - the acting, characters or relationships between the characters.
½ July 25, 2013
Very suprisingly good. I really like Kristen Stewart and she did great. Adam Brody sadly reminded me a whole lot of myself (with the bad stuff) and Meg Ryan REALLY suprised me, even though she sadly looked like Melanie Griffith with all the work done on her face.

All in all it was a Really good Romance. I want to give it Five Stars.
June 18, 2013
I liked it, everyone in it, and it's realistic story.
June 11, 2013
Some great moments in this one but it could have been better.