In the Land of Women Reviews

• Jun 24, 2020

The lead Character was just not likable. Only notable for a strong performance from Stewart.

• Jul 21, 2018

Crappy movie took 2 great actress to gratify a bloke, probably the director's fantasy.

• Jun 05, 2018

A chick flick that's a bit better than "meh" while heavy on drama. Some nice moments for sure, but as others have noted, some parts were fairly misguided and contrived. Meg Ryan delivered a solid performance. The other cast members were well-selected, but I wish they'd written more interesting or meaningful interactions between Meg's character and her husband/daughters. As it was, the drama and character arcs were spread too thin for the 98 minutes it barely released. Decent viewing for a lazy or rainy afternoon.

• May 18, 2018

HORRIBLY ACTED....and characters that no one would care about.

HORRIBLY ACTED....and characters that no one would care about.

• Feb 26, 2018

Kristen Stewart is wonderful.

Kristen Stewart is wonderful.

• Sep 21, 2017

Meg Ryan and Adam Brody are awesome in this movie. With supporting roles from Olympia Dukakis and Kristen Stewart. Beautiful and recognizable shots of Victoria,BC!

• Jan 31, 2016

This is an amazingly well written movie that covers the complexity of women and men!

• Oct 08, 2015

51/100 - surprisingly entertaining enough to pass the time, but just at the cusp of good

• Aug 31, 2015

Drama with comical moments...great cast

Drama with comical moments...great cast

• Aug 23, 2015

A young man interacts with women of all ages, and they all help each other deal with life's challenges. I enjoyed this movie much more than I thought I would.