In The Line Of Duty: Ambush In Waco Reviews

• Mar 22, 2011

Un mechant capotà (C)....

Un mechant capotà (C)....

• Corey n Super Reviewer
    Mar 25, 2009

A television movie based on the true events of the Waco killings. Not bad overall. Not a big budget on the film but the acting and true story made it interesting. If you catch it on television it might be worth a watch if you like true story movies.

• Jan 18, 2008

[size=4]For a TV movie, this is a good one. Made during the Waco siege, we only find out the fate of the victims in writing at the end. This may or may not be a down point. This accurate account of the tragic events as well as a rather good portrayal of David Koresh by Tim Daly and a not unexciting gunfight means that this film gets a 5 out of 10, which for a TV movie is really very good. If there’s nothing else on, this is worth a look. If there’s something else on though, watch that instead. I mean it’s a TV movie for Pete’s sake. [/size]