In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale Reviews

• Mar 23, 2019

This boring video was the first time in my life. Disillusion in fantasy movies. Among the parodies of the games that you find on YouTube, the videos with many dislikes will be a thousand times more interesting

• Feb 04, 2018

This has aged well. Decent attempt at the genre.

This has aged well. Decent attempt at the genre.

• Aug 24, 2017

I watch a lot of terrible films and rarely do I cut one short. Do not watch this, for the love of god.

• Jun 10, 2017

This movie sucks cock

This movie sucks cock

• Aug 02, 2016

This movie is so bad I couldn't even finish it. The dialogue is awful. The action is boring and the special effects are a joke. This is just not worth the time.

• Dec 22, 2015

This is truly terrible. Badly written, poorly directed, awfully cast and acted and with laughably bad special effects it's pretty much one of the worst films of the 21st century.

• Oct 21, 2015

This is a terrible movie and its horrible acting and pathetic dialogue is almost as bad as Furious 7. In an unintentionally funny way, it can be amusing to see known actors prostituting themselves for a paycheck because they're over the hill and desperate. Miscast to the nth degree are Burt Reynolds as the king and Ray Liotta as the arch villain. I've seen much better performances in high school plays.

• Jul 24, 2015

the best uwe boll film i've seen so far, not only uwe boll directs movies but he also challenges critics ranting on his films to boxing matches, he keeps on winning to teach them a lesson, but it doesn't change the fact that his films are still not great in any way, I've heard of the documentary Raging Boll, that's where the idea came from, If his critics talk about his movies LIVE, the match begins with uwe boll and the critics. I personally don't like Uwe boll's films all together, the actors he put in are god awful but Jason Stathem was mediocre in this film, and I like Ron Perlman, In films like Bloodrayne... Ben Kingsley signed up. Still... why did these video games had to be made, what does make a good video game adaptation is really hard, people will have to make the film first before the video game. that's a difference. I'm gonna give In the name of the king: a dungeon siege tale a D+.

• Jul 19, 2015

Why did these above average to great actors sign on for this Uwe film? I quit watching soon after i saw the orcs....

• Jul 17, 2015

So hilariously bad. Saw this in the theater and it was like watching a very bad made-for-tv movie on a big screen. I don't know how this movie got an actual release.