In the Weeds - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

In the Weeds Reviews

September 7, 2014
Sometimes you have to just press stop and pretend that it didn't happen.
October 23, 2012
I liked it a lot. This movie will give you interesting unexpected mix of different emotions. It is kind of dramatically intence at times, romantic, and funny at the same time. I trully recommend this movie for EVERYONE to watch. It will remind you in unobtrusive way to respect people who "serve" you for your money, to see individuals in them with their dreams, struggles, hopes. Very good movie for the whole family. I should say it might be difficult for kids under 8 to watch and understand this movie.
December 8, 2011
Pre-Grey's Anatomy Ellen Pompeo. Post-fame Molly Ringwald. A decent movie that could have been better. Good actors, for the most part. Lame story for the most part, too. It tried to be almost good...
August 24, 2011
It meanders around and doesn't get much done by the end, but I did enjoy it (probably because of my time put in waiting on tables back in the day). It's good, but doesn't try to do more than just being good. This movie is like the student who is perfectly happy and content with getting a C- for a grade. It's good that the student passed but C- shouldn't be the goal for every report card grade.
May 21, 2009
A hidden gem on working in the restaurant biz. If you liked Waiting, you'll like this, I'm sure. For me, the chef steals the show. Awesome!
½ July 12, 2008
No "Waiting," but entertaining.
½ May 22, 2008
IN THE WEEDS is a clever and insightful look at one night in a local New York City bar. The interactions between the characters are both interesting and entertaining. Well recommended.
September 22, 2007
a movie with molly ringwald (breakfast club, pretty in pink) and ellen pompeo (grey's anatomy)? let's have a try
August 3, 2007
Filmed in DUMBO Brooklyn. Ah the times. Solid crew.
June 18, 2007
A slice of life movie looking at the underlings that struggle to make it in the city. Characters are believable and seem genuine.
June 5, 2007
May 17, 2007
Wanna see this one..Molly Ringwalds in it!
January 9, 2007
good come back movie for mollie
November 13, 2006
This was ok but not for everyone, you like it ok ou dont, it was ok