The Incredible Hulk Returns - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Incredible Hulk Returns Reviews

February 17, 2011
This movie is cheesy and bad, but I liked the show and I like making fun of this movie, so I like it too. Overall, it's just okay.
November 22, 2010
for gudness sake.. does it still exist?
September 28, 2010
This movie is okay.The fight scenes are decent.
½ May 1, 2010
I was so excited to watch this when it first aired, as I was sure it would launch a new Thor TV series, which it didn't. Why are all the Hulk scenes in slow motion? And was his wig really all that bad all along, and I just never noticed? And how could TV executives pass on the chemistry between Donald Blake and Thor? I also found it funny that David Banner had a potted plant in his apartment. It seemed like an odd choice for a single man of his age. Also, David Banner always reminds me of the Littlest Hobo.
March 23, 2010
This is a made for television movie that continues the story of Banner and his search for a cure of the Hulk. This time he ends up meeting another character in the Marvel universe. Thor enters Banner's and Hulk's world. You can tell this was a made for television film in the 80's. The budget was not all there for great F/X or stunts. Thor was kind of funny in this. He kept calling Hulk a troll and say things like "Who darest knockest on my door with such insolence!". The story is okay. I liked it when I was a kid. I still watch it since I am a Hulk and Thor fan. Bill Bixby is still great in the role as Banner and Lou Ferrigno still looks the same from the 70's when he played the Hulk. A must see for Marvel fans or those who enjoyed the old television series.
March 14, 2010
I loved the show, so I had to see the movie, but enough explanations. This is a badly made movie, it's silly, got bad special effects (worse than the show), and it adds Thor for some crazy reason. Still, I kinda liked it. It was funny because it was bad, and overall, it was fun to watch. Although it is quite unbelievable that David could go almost 2 years without becoming the Hulk!
16g
February 21, 2010
i saw it with some friends, i didnt like it much at all.
December 20, 2009
Part of a trilogy of movies that came out in the late 80's and this is the first. Sees the Mighty Thor teaming up with The Hulk. Could have been better.
November 28, 2009
GREATEST EVER DEPICTION OF "THE INCREDIBLE HULK"!!!!!!!
Amazing Movie, plus it also stars "The Mighty Thor"!
Pure Fuckin Genius!!!!!!
Anyone who doesnt think so, is a Major TOOL!!!!!
½ November 24, 2009
I did see this on the dvd that included another movie! Great!
October 3, 2009
q xevere ese pata jejej
½ September 29, 2009
?? ??? ???? ?????? ??? ???? ?? ??????? ??????
September 20, 2009
Better than the modern versions I'd wager
September 7, 2009
david banner aka lou feregno
½ August 18, 2009
great tv movie starring Thor with his lightning hammer teaming up with the Hulk.
August 10, 2009
The best Hulk movie. Fuck the new CGI bullshit, gimme Ferrigno in a powdered wig anyday!
July 23, 2009
the oldskool & the original one...
June 6, 2009
Bill Bixby was a very good actor and i am going to miss him as a The Incredible Hulk Return.
June 5, 2009
Old school series, was good...
May 23, 2009