The Incredibles Reviews

• Sep 09, 2019

An original masterpiece... the sequels needed more of that nostalgic spunk

An original masterpiece... the sequels needed more of that nostalgic spunk

• Sep 02, 2019

Its the the best pixar film tied the with the second film Action A+ Comedy A+ Story B+ Music A+ Villian B I love this movie so much and its one of my favorite movies of all time

• Aug 31, 2019

The best Fantastic Four film - The Incredibles has an amazing cast of characters, an engaging story, well crafted character arcs, a great villain, an incredible score, and so much more. A must see!

• Aug 31, 2019

Inside Out can go to hell, THIS is the best Pixar movie!

Inside Out can go to hell, THIS is the best Pixar movie!

• Aug 17, 2019

The best super hero movie not involving the Hulk.

The best super hero movie not involving the Hulk.

• Aug 16, 2019

Brad Bird's phenomenal film, tells what is quite possibly the most adult of any Pixar film with its great family dynamic, tight script, rich characters, and great action sequences to deliver yet another Pixar Great.

• Aug 07, 2019

I'm not a huge fan of this movie. Disney could've done better but some people do like it and the recent sequel. I think Disney's Sky High which is one of my favorite superhero movies is cooler and the story is awesome. Sorry Incredibles

• Aug 04, 2019

This movie was absolutely awesome I absolutely loved it so good I definitely recommend it

• Jul 27, 2019

What makes this movie so good is the fact that it seems like I was watching fantastic action movie yet it's still animated at the same time!

• Jul 25, 2019

One the better super hero films that I've ever seen. Simple but unique concept that works on all levels. Its funny, charming, and a great family film.