The Incredibles - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Incredibles Reviews

April 20, 2018
The Incredibles has its problems such as slow pace in the overly serious first half and an ending which calls for a sequel a bit too much, but its themes are well explored, the plot is pretty good and the animation is admirable for its time, though it did not age as well as some of its contemporaries. The action scenes are thrilling in execution, the dialogue and humor are both clever and very strong and the characters are all superbly developed and most are terrific. The highlights here are the wonderful family dynamics between the Parr family. Consequently, it's one of the better Pixar films, but not one of the best.
½ April 15, 2018
Smart, funny and full of action, The Incredibles adds a fresh entry to the superhero genre.
½ April 12, 2018
effective and well thought-out animation, distilling the notion of a super-powered family. it's quirky but warmly humane.
April 7, 2018
One of the most amazing animations of all time, as well as one of the best superhero movies of all time. The Incredibles is such a fun movie to watch for all ages, not just kids. The storyline is great, as are the characters and the movie is both funny as well as emotional. It's everything a superhero film should be, and I'm sure the upcoming and highly anticipated sequel will be just as good.
½ April 6, 2018
yeah its preety good
½ April 4, 2018
It's an uniquely original premise but, I'm sorry, I just didn't find the story to be engaging, interesting or well-developed, especially, for Disney Pixar who usually does better than whatever they tried to do with this.
½ April 2, 2018
Brilliant disney movie, wonderfully animated and very funny. Shame its been such a long wait for a sequel.
April 1, 2018
The Incredibles (in my opinion) is pixar at its best complete with a compelling narrative and its cast of likable characters
April 1, 2018
A self-aware masterpiece, Pixar has cemented itself as the top contender in animated films.
March 29, 2018
Great movie! Super excited for the sequel!
½ March 27, 2018
A cartoon superhero film that is exciting, fun and brilliant. "The Incredibles" offers a talented cast, amazing visuals and an intriguing story. Everything you want in a Pixar film.
½ March 20, 2018
OMG I LOVE THIS FILM. Great kids film, has a super cool plot, kid friendly jokes, funny characters & good graphics. Definitely one of my top 10 favorite films. With that said, I thought it was nowhere near as good as Monsters Inc, Toy Story or Nemo. 4.5 out of 5 stars.
½ March 19, 2018
A family man finds interest in another woman as his wife and children sneak into a volcano. A black man searches for his suit, and asks his wife for the location of his suit
March 17, 2018
Very inappropriate but lit
March 17, 2018
I believe this is still the best Pixar film out there, and for good reason. Love-able characters, brilliant action, and best of all... The soundtrack, I could rave on for hours about Micheal Giacchino's wonderful score.
March 15, 2018
The Incredibles is a great movie, it combines a well though too out plot line and cleverly made characters with witty humour that everyone can enjoy. I love it and would recommend it to anyone in a heartbeat!
March 11, 2018
The Incredibles is a film that takes a new look at superheroes and truly excells at bringing a world to life that still sustains the heart of the family in which all of the power is coming from. Hands down the most enjoyable Pixar film.
March 7, 2018
family friendly. makes fun of the superhero genre in a subtle way. overall great story. must watch!
March 2, 2018
my childhood this is amazing the second will also be a spectaculer adventure
February 27, 2018
93/100

Pixar anota otro éxito al cine de animación con "The Incredibles", gracias al talento de su director y escritor Brad Bird, que ofrece una particularísima e interesante visión sobre el mundo de Superhéroes, y que sabe construir y desarrollar tanto a sus personajes como a la historia que pretende contar, todo con un tino vibrante y emocionante de ver, a veces divertido, que se beneficia de una magnifica animación y la excelente banda sonora de Michael Giacchino.