The Incredibles - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Incredibles Reviews

May 21, 2017
The incredibles was an amazing entry to Pixar and I find it amazing how there is so much creativity,fun and adventure. I hear the sequel is coming up next year (2018) but I bet that this will be better than the sequel that is yet to come.
May 19, 2017
I can't believe I've still not seen this! Looks very funny!
May 12, 2017
OMG I LOVE THIS FILM. Great kids film, has a super cool plot, kid friendly jokes, funny characters & good graphics. Definitely one of my top 10 favorite films. 10 out of 10 stars.
½ April 26, 2017
Still a good film 13 years later.
April 25, 2017
A crackerjack combination of James Bond, Star Wars, and 40's-50's comic books that costed 5 cents, this is a thrilling satire of family politics.
April 18, 2017
I love Brad Bird and this movie is great and in my opinion the best Pixar movie of all time
½ April 12, 2017
Disney Pixar's the incredibles is not only about action but about a loving family and like other Pixar films there are lots of families in each movie but a family that has super powers is just so amazing and that is always what I wished for. This movie's storytelling was great and the editing was pretty good. Nothing tops this incredible movie.
½ April 5, 2017
Such a fun, action-filled family adventure, The Incredibles brings a bit of a different style of film to the Pixar franchise.
April 5, 2017
cannot belive that I missed such an amazing animation. cannot believe that they haven't made a sequel.
April 2, 2017
Mucha elegancia y estilo, pero eventualmente se queda corto de lo que promete a un inicio y lanza una solución bastante cuestionable: el villano resentido al que de niño le rompieron sus sueños en pedacitos sufre un final trágico, mientras que la familia sana virtuosa de nacimiento vuelve a disfrutar de sus privilegios legítimos.

7.5/10: Excelente.
March 29, 2017
The incredibly incredible movie of an incredible family of an incredible five called the Incredibles is...incredible! A fun kid-friendly superhero movie is what you need for your dose of Pixar.
½ March 29, 2017
Such a difficult film to quantify, the first half is so grown up that you worry Pixar had disappeared up their own rear end and had completely forgotten their target market. The second half is more traditional action hero/spy storyline but I still spent the duration (a long one) thinking this just isn't a kld's film. My 4 year old then spent the next 2 days telling me and my wife how much he loved the movie so what do I know?
March 26, 2017
While I found it overrated, The Incredibles is still an entertaining, fun and cute movie. While not of my personal favorites, as I found the film to focus
way too much on Mr. Incredible (who's not a bad character, but still
could've focused more on his family too), and doesn't have enough funny moments to make me want to it a lot. But still I would recommend it.
March 23, 2017
One of the best and a great classic! it's a movie that you can watch and thousand times over and never get tired of it!
March 20, 2017
Very good, like it a lot.
March 20, 2017
A witty & at times darkly comic take on the superhero genre. The story & it's characters are expertly realized & portrayed, & the set pieces are well thought out & executed.
March 15, 2017
this is one of the best superhero flicks I've ever seen. Cant wait for the new one!
March 13, 2017
A telling of Superheroes in a negative or positive light, The Incredibles succeeds in awe
March 7, 2017
The Incredibles is still vastly entertaining even to this day and remains as one of Pixar's best work of art. Here's to my hope that the sequel will deliver.
March 6, 2017
How can this only have a 75%? How? This was one of the best Pixar movies of all time. There is not one thing wrong with it. It is as close to a perfect movie as you can get.