The Incredibles - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Incredibles Reviews

March 17, 2018
Very inappropriate but lit
March 17, 2018
I believe this is still the best Pixar film out there, and for good reason. Love-able characters, brilliant action, and best of all... The soundtrack, I could rave on for hours about Micheal Giacchino's wonderful score.
March 15, 2018
The Incredibles is a great movie, it combines a well though too out plot line and cleverly made characters with witty humour that everyone can enjoy. I love it and would recommend it to anyone in a heartbeat!
March 11, 2018
The Incredibles is a film that takes a new look at superheroes and truly excells at bringing a world to life that still sustains the heart of the family in which all of the power is coming from. Hands down the most enjoyable Pixar film.
March 7, 2018
family friendly. makes fun of the superhero genre in a subtle way. overall great story. must watch!
March 2, 2018
my childhood this is amazing the second will also be a spectaculer adventure
February 27, 2018

Pixar anota otro éxito al cine de animación con "The Incredibles", gracias al talento de su director y escritor Brad Bird, que ofrece una particularísima e interesante visión sobre el mundo de Superhéroes, y que sabe construir y desarrollar tanto a sus personajes como a la historia que pretende contar, todo con un tino vibrante y emocionante de ver, a veces divertido, que se beneficia de una magnifica animación y la excelente banda sonora de Michael Giacchino.
½ February 25, 2018
If there is going to be an incredibles 2 we will be the first in line to see it.
February 23, 2018
This was my favourite movie when I was a little kid. But then it started to get old and boring. Plus I heard Incredibles 2 is coming out next year. Which for me was left far too long since the first was in 2004
½ February 18, 2018
Meh. It's a good movie but it's very much directed for a younger audience. The story isn't really that great, kinda cliche. I enjoyed it and it made a fun watch but overall it wasn't number 1.
February 15, 2018
The best film in Pixar's original crop of novel ideas, director Brad Bird manages to outdo his already masterful The Iron Giant with a film bubbling with charming kinetic fury, and a deep sense of familial closeness. This movie is love wrapped in a super hero themed blanket, somehow a perfect genre satire as well as a perfect genre example. Whip crack editing, hilarious sight gags, witty and realistic dialogue, top notch voice acting (especially from Holly Hunter), and a heart-pumping score let this film into the gates of animation heaven.
½ February 13, 2018
Probably my favorite Pixar movie of all time
February 9, 2018
Truly indredible (pun intended).
February 6, 2018
Excelente, tudo que um filme de super herói de via ter. Aventura, diversão, tensão, cenas incríveis, e muito emoção, tudo isso o filme nos dar.
½ February 3, 2018
this movie is "incredible"
½ February 3, 2018
This is one of the best animated films of all time and I am so excited that it is finally getting a sequel. If you have not seen this movie yet please go do so.
February 2, 2018
Done justice to Fantastic Four.
February 1, 2018
This movies is incredible. Just as its name suggests, It strikes its themes deep into our hearts, inspires us to be heroes and shows us why we need them. Simply put, the best super hero theatrical performance of all time. Loved it.
January 28, 2018
Amazing a Disney superhero movie how great is that this movie has a great team of superhero's and a funny villain and Samuel Jackson it doesn't get better than that 10/10
January 27, 2018