The Incredibles Reviews

• 3d ago

I liked this movie, when I was 7 years old. Also, I was expecting to see the second for 15 years ago, after they left off the underminer at the end.

• 6d ago

It is a very overrated Pixar film. I really didn't enjoy it.

It is a very overrated Pixar film. I really didn't enjoy it.

• Jun 09, 2019

Everything about this movie is brilliant

Everything about this movie is brilliant

• Jun 07, 2019

Easily the best Pixar movie out there.

Easily the best Pixar movie out there.

• May 28, 2019

This is probably one of the best pixar movies and the best superhero movies ever!

• May 24, 2019

My favorite Pixar Movie Of all time. With The best Writing I've seen In animated Film, The Best Characters, The Best Score In a animated film. And I love everything what this movie does from beginning to end.

• May 04, 2019

The action is outstanding, the characters leap off the screen, the villain Syndrome is hilariously accurate to the toxicity of fandom these days, all put together in a screenplay by Brad Bird that makes The Incredibles Pixar's best film yet.

• Apr 28, 2019

greatist movie ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greatist movie ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Apr 24, 2019

Best of all the Pixar films!

Best of all the Pixar films!

• Apr 22, 2019

A very fun animated superhero movie by Pixar.

A very fun animated superhero movie by Pixar.