The Incredibles - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Incredibles Reviews

July 23, 2017
Pixar does a wonderful job.
July 23, 2017
Fun, exciting and beautifully animated, The incredibles is a worthy entry in the pixar canon
½ July 20, 2017
Brad Bird crafts an unlikely superhero adventure that fires on all cylinders and is incredible.
July 13, 2017
One of Pixar's best efforts due to its well-written story, action, wit and great characters.
July 11, 2017
The best Pixar Movie I have seen. So good.
July 9, 2017
My all-time favorite Pixar movie. Can't wait for 2.
July 9, 2017
For me is the best animation.
July 5, 2017
Finally found the time and inclination to see this flick and it's got a predictable, family-friendly storyline with great animation work.
½ July 3, 2017
The incredibles are total fun with the whole family.
July 1, 2017
SO GOOD NO CAPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 30, 2017
This movie is perfect in every way. Loved every minute. Brad Bird really busted into the mainstream spotlight with this one.
½ June 25, 2017
My god in love this movie so much
June 24, 2017
A lot like Finding Nemo, this is a movie that I love to death! Every moment in the movie is super memorable and entertaining, especially the action scenes, the pacing is near perfect, the characters are awesome, and the story is just great. Also, I think we can all say that Syndrome is the best Pixar villain period. 10 out of 10, my second favorite Pixar movie right behind Finding Nemo!
June 14, 2017
LOVED IT. DEF SHOULD WATCH
½ June 7, 2017
Watchman for kids...
June 4, 2017
I ' M T H I R S T Y
½ May 30, 2017
The Incredibles nails it on so many counts. Great action, heart, message...all the Pixar essentials are on display in this film.
½ May 30, 2017
The Incredibles has a very creative twist on the superhero genre. It is funny, very action packed, and has quite a few memorable one liners, The Incredibles remains one of Pixar's best movies. I also love the slightly darker tone.
May 24, 2017
WHAT I LIKED: 'The Incredibles' is, without doubt, my favourite animated film of all time, and that's because it not only packs all the deeper themes and great characters you'd expect from Pixar, but it's also just one of the snappiest, most stylish and damn clever movies out there. Yes the retro style, the brilliant script and the incredible score from Michael Giacchino - as well as some of the most amusing characters Pixar have ever dealt - amount to one of the most flat-out fun and comedic experiences I've ever had at the movies. Of course though, none of that would be the case without the baseline stuff to invest you in the first place, and there The Incredibles excels with a high-stakes story with some genuinely meaning?ful ideas that tie-in really nicely, and a whole roster of characters that not only bring the fun and personality, but also a genuine heart to the whole thing.
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE: The third act does loose some of the intelligence in pursuit of a more action-packed (if awesome) affair.
VERDICT: Less simple than many Pixar ventures; The Incredibles truly lives up to its name as it takes the properly smart and whity route to success.
May 21, 2017
The incredibles was an amazing entry to Pixar and I find it amazing how there is so much creativity,fun and adventure. I hear the sequel is coming up next year (2018) but I bet that this will be better than the sequel that is yet to come.