The Incredibles - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Incredibles Reviews

April 19, 2019
This Is The Best Movie In The Whole World
April 18, 2019
Probably my favorite Pixar film of all time, The Incredibles makes all the families wish they we're superheroes.
½ April 15, 2019
This movie is gay asf lmfao why do they wear underwear outside of their super suits lmao that's not how you wear underwear.
April 12, 2019
Cool but sometimes a bit too strange
½ April 11, 2019
This is now around the 17th time I have seen the incredibles and it's still as good as I remember.

The Incredibles is a Pixar film directed by Brad Bird a man who would later go on to make my all time favourite Pixar film Ratatouille. The film stars Craig T. Nelson as Mr. Incredible and Holly Hunter as Elastigirl.

The voice acting is really believable and works with the characters really well. I also liked Brad Bird as Edna "E" Mode I felt that he gave a charming, but comedic portrayal.

The characters are some of the best and most memorable characters that Pixar has ever made. The family dynamic in my opinion works really well sadly they don't build on it as much as I wanted.

The film surprisingly has some very good cinematography especially for an animated film.

The animation like most Pixar films is great and some of the best I've ever seen. I especially like the look of the human characters compared to the oldet models from Pixar.

The setting I personally very much like with a world in which supers aren't aloud to save the day.

The style of the film like most Brad Bird films is really good from the character design to the colour scheme.

The film also has lots of action compered to the rest of the Pixar films. The action is done very well, but most of the time the action doesn't have consequences.

The dialogue like most Pixar films is good and steady with some quotable lines.

The film also has a very good score that fits with the film really nicely.

The story follows Bob A.K.A Mr. Incredible a man who has given up his superhero ways after a new law comes in to place. At this point he's bored with his life and wants to go back to his glory days. Until one day he gets a secret message.

The film also has some very good comedy that has me laughing out loud.

The film at points also has some very good atmosphere especially toward the beginning with Mr. Incredible.

The film is so enjoyable that I can watch it again and again and never get tired of it.

The film does have a couple problems, but most of them are just nit picks that barley take away.

Over all I give it a 9/10 - second best Pixar film as of right now
½ April 11, 2019
One of the best animated films to be created... ever.
March 18, 2019
Pixar has done it again with one of the best animated films they've ever made. The Incredibles is a gorgeously animated family friendly viewing experience that is impossible to hate. The action is great, the characters are relatable, and the villain is well-driven while also being funny and intimidating. There is also a great family dyanimc and message within it that really brings the film close to home. Another animated classic from the animation juggernaut.
March 17, 2019
So much effort was put into this film and it really shows. In the animation, the writing, the humour, the action, the story line and more than anything, the characters.
This is a great example of prime Pixar and my personal favourite of the bunch.
9.5/10
½ March 11, 2019
i found many things not good for kids in this movie.
½ March 3, 2019
One of the best movies both Pixar and the superhero genre have produced.
½ March 3, 2019
90/100

It's good to rewatch this movie.
When you see the movie now, some ideas seem clich´┐ 1/2 1/2 (C)ic but considering that it was one of the first superhero movies you realize it is among the best movies.
The CGI is very good, good story, the villain is good enough and that soundtrack ... among the best.
February 27, 2019
Incredible animation, plot ahead of it's time, amazing characters, Pixar's "The Incredibles" is a classic worth watching countless times.
February 24, 2019
Just an amazing movie!
½ February 21, 2019
Examining ideas such as midlife crisis, a struggling marriage, and the roles each member of a family has to take on, "The Incredibles" is Pixar's most mature film and one of their best.
February 19, 2019
this movie probably has the best dialogue of any animated movie ever. the animation is also fantastic, and most of the cast does a pretty great job.
February 16, 2019
The Incredibles is truly Incredible
February 10, 2019
As Pixar grows into the difficult task of capturing audiences with new stories, I thought it was time to revisit this film. The Incredibles came along at a time when a film like this was a breath of fresh air and it was a new perspective. Since then Deadpool has come along and a film like Logan has matured the comic book genre, this film filled a hole in the genre. The film is clever and has what the Fantastic Four film franchise can't figure out, heart. The family dynamic is the core of the film and it sticks to this throughout, you never feel the filmmakers are going to twist the story in a dark direction. I think the film should've stayed a one film only but the success has another film coming in 2018, time will tell if they can recapture the magic. This is a great family film that doesn't rob the audience and is still worth watching in this comic obsessed cinema world. 29-08-2017.

Caught this again on the weekend, leading into number 2. Great film and a lot of fun. Bird is the voice behind the film and it is one of the best Pixar movies yet. The belated sequel might have been a problem at some stage, but being animated allows a long gap between movies. This original is a classic film and one you can enjoy with the family. 09/11/2019
½ February 7, 2019
damn elastigirl THIIIIIIIICCCCCC
February 1, 2019
The best animated movie ever made!
½ January 31, 2019
One of Pixar's greats (Along with Toy Story). Funny and a movie for the whole family!