The Incredibles Reviews

• 19h ago

It's a great movie with great characters and a great villain

It's a great movie with great characters and a great villain

• 5d ago

nice animated movie about a very problematic family of super heroes who united manages to defeat the villain on duty

• Jul 11, 2019

One of the best super-hero movies of all time, and my favorite one

One of the best super-hero movies of all time, and my favorite one

• Jul 07, 2019

PG-Rated, but is still watchable and enjoyable for the whole family, The Incredibles helps gain fame not only for Pixar, but for the 2000s line of original films!

• Jul 03, 2019

I love how mature this movie is and the lessons it teaches

I love how mature this movie is and the lessons it teaches

• Jul 02, 2019

This movie is an instant classic and is an almost perfect movie. The ingenuity of the characters and the villain is perfect and the reasoning behind the villain's motives is great. The visuals may not be the best, but it's the imagination and creativity that makes this movie great.

• Jun 30, 2019

Even if its far-fetched to believe that we will ever live in a world with such superheroes, the beauty of this film is its ability to engage us into its story by hiding under all the superhero action very very familiar real-world themes. We have a family, whom even with their superpowers are no different from us. We have those wanting to transcend their own lives. The mother just trying to keep the family together and have everyone live a normal life to stay out of trouble. And the evil villain who seeks nothing more than to obsessively stay in control at the expense of others. At the end of the day, the family that is there for each other's backs makes the real triumph, though Mr Incredible may not realize his family's importance as first, which is what makes us relate to this film and follow it across its tense, action-packed sequences. The film still though manages to be filled with smart comedy (I LOVED Edna). However, though all of these make the film super entertaining, I did feel at times that the film's message didn't quite punch as great as it could have on its timely messages, at times reverting too much to its action sequences just to keep its audience hooked. This of course is a personal opinion, which doesn't mask the FACT that this film is definitely worth a watch,

• Jun 21, 2019

stupid for adults.just for kids

stupid for adults.just for kids

• Jun 16, 2019

I liked this movie, when I was 7 years old. Also, I was expecting to see the second for 15 years ago, after they left off the underminer at the end.

• Jun 13, 2019

It is a very overrated Pixar film. I really didn't enjoy it.

It is a very overrated Pixar film. I really didn't enjoy it.