The Incredibles - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Incredibles Reviews

October 20, 2018
This is why I love Pixar films!
October 16, 2018
This is the best Fantastic Four movie . Have watched using boxxy software and The Incredibles 2 and its really cool cartoon
October 15, 2018
Brilliant, for all ages.
October 10, 2018
This is the movie that defined Pixar. Such a silly topic, silly premise... and yet they managed to do so much more with it. On the outside, The Incredibles is another fun superhero movie that happened to be made by Pixar... but when you look at it on the inside, you realize the themes it's dealing with. A midlife crisis and dysfunctional family in a kids movie? Only Pixar can successfully do that. The Incredibles is a classic in all ways, and does not deserve to ever be forgotten.
October 7, 2018
What reinvigorated the super hero genre
October 7, 2018
Watched it when I was a kid, now I can't wait to watch it with mine.
October 5, 2018
This is one of those exceptional animated films that will be forever remembered as one os Pixar's finest achievements, with a delicious family twist on the typical superhero story, spectacular action scenes and three-dimensional characters both in physical shape and personality.
October 1, 2018
The Incredibles is one of my favorite movies: It's a must-watch.
½ September 23, 2018
An original take on the superhero arc. It was entertaining to see superheroes trying their best to suppress their superpowers. Elastigirl's character especially stood out as a mother who is trying her best to raise their children in an environment where they should conceal their true self and confronting her husband who is stuck in the golden age. This movie just have it all, including iconic dialogues.
½ September 13, 2018
Il divertimento per grandi e piccoli assicurato dall'inizio alla fine come ogni altro film d'animazione della Pixar. Il tocco emotivo e personale della casa di produzione per manca, un aspetto che caratterizza gran parte della loro fantastica filmografia. La storia generale resta comunque molto convincente ed originale, con grandi personaggi che non vedo l'ora di rivedere presto al cinema.
September 7, 2018
The Incredables is a awsome movie, on thing is that i just need to watch it again because its awesome.
½ September 3, 2018
The Incredibles could be one of the best, most engaging animated film that has been ever produced. After re-watching it (again) recently I seem to have noticed that the film is just a complete masterpiece. The story of the film is compelling and captivating, and the storyline is a very unique and interesting idea that perhaps done something new with superhero movies, with the new idea of having superheroes banned, this has created a very extraordinary plot with new elements. Because of the condition in superhero work, the work of the protagonist had to be undisclosed to the public which also created the conflict of familial issues, such as the miscommunication between him and his family. Because of this the film wasn't only a superhero movie, it was a touching, family film where the characters eventually reach a consensus and become a functional family to defeat the villain. Each of the characters have story arcs and character growth which was very satisfying to watch as they all reached a unifying idea and perspective of the world from the experience, this was made especially well from the story telling method and how we are able to see multiple events happening at the same time from different character's perspective. However, in the very end the family comes together and completes their story arc.

As for the villain of the film, Syndrome posed as a very intimidating and spine-chilling villain, he was relatable and understandable. His character origins were blended into the film very well and the twist villain that Syndrome was the boy Bob met so long ago was unexpected and surprising. When we see the villain we understand his actions and almost persuades the audience to his side, which was a great job from the writers and Lee. Overall, the film has ben very entertaining, albeit disguised as a superhero movie, the context behind their actions about the familial conflicts and compelling moral made the movie have depth.
August 30, 2018
Best animated superhero movie ever along with Incredibles 2 and one of my favorite disney and superhero movies ever. Brad Bird's writing and direction were spectacular. The humor and comedy were hilarious. The animation was gorgeous. The voice acting was stupendous especially Craig T. Nelson, Holly Hunter, Sarah Vowell, Jason Lee, Spencer Fox, Brad Bird, Elizabeth Pea, Samuel L. Jackson, Bud Luckey, Wallace Shawn, and Michael Bird. The soundtrack was also fantastic. A+.
½ August 25, 2018
I have mixed thoughts about this one, it was good at some points and bland at others. That's why I'm giving it 3 stars and a half
August 17, 2018
The best of the best. A wonderful satire on the life of superheroes. If by some miracle you have not watched, do not read the reviews and go to watch.
August 16, 2018
animated superheroes, another one of pixar's best
½ August 15, 2018
The Incredibles is a great animated film animated and written by Brad Bird. It's a good and exciting story about a family of superheroes trying to save the day with a lot of comedy involved. It's tense, exciting, mysterious and funny. It's something a lot of audiences can definitely enjoy. Brad Bird does an amazing job animating the film and he wrote a great oscar nominated screenplay. Even though it's not the best film that Disney and Pixar have created, it's still fun to watch and is good family friendly entertainment.
August 14, 2018
I watched this again before the sequel and man does it hold up completely! Besides great animation, it's arguably one of the best "superhero stories" ever told on film. This is what an "origin film" for a superhero (group) should be like.
August 14, 2018
The Incredibles is one of the fastest movies that got into my heart, from the first time I watched it and I couldn't!
It's really a new way to tell a story about some retired superheroes and how they love and live their private lives, with and without being a superhero.
I found this movie a piece of art when I grew up and watched it again and again and again, and I never got bored of it, everytime I watched it, it was like the first I do! It's somehow not easy to find some movies like this, entertaining, enjoyable, funny, colorful, heroic, family, animated, charismatic and incredible!
I wondered "how can they create such a movie like that?!"
So I watched it with my entire focus, trying to find a problem or a mistake, but I didn't find anything but awesomeness!
I'm glad and proud to be living in a world that this movie exists in it!
With no dout I'm gonna give this movie 5/5, but in my heart it's way more than 5 stars!
August 11, 2018