The Incredibles - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Incredibles Reviews

March 26, 2017
While I found it overrated, The Incredibles is still an entertaining, fun and cute movie. While not of my personal favorites, as I found the film to focus
way too much on Mr. Incredible (who's not a bad character, but still
could've focused more on his family too), and doesn't have enough funny moments to make me want to it a lot. But still I would recommend it.
March 23, 2017
One of the best and a great classic! it's a movie that you can watch and thousand times over and never get tired of it!
March 20, 2017
Very good, like it a lot.
March 20, 2017
A witty & at times darkly comic take on the superhero genre. The story & it's characters are expertly realized & portrayed, & the set pieces are well thought out & executed.
March 15, 2017
this is one of the best superhero flicks I've ever seen. Cant wait for the new one!
March 13, 2017
A telling of Superheroes in a negative or positive light, The Incredibles succeeds in awe
March 7, 2017
The Incredibles is still vastly entertaining even to this day and remains as one of Pixar's best work of art. Here's to my hope that the sequel will deliver.
March 6, 2017
How can this only have a 75%? How? This was one of the best Pixar movies of all time. There is not one thing wrong with it. It is as close to a perfect movie as you can get.
March 6, 2017
es prrrrron +10 dónde está el supertraje?
March 3, 2017
The Incredibles is truly one of, if not the greatest superhero movie of all time with it's fun characters and story!
February 23, 2017
Its fun and clever filled with humour for kids and adults alike another PIXAR classic
½ February 19, 2017
I just watched this movie again after seeing it during its first release back in 2004, and it's still as fresh now as it was then. Wonderful animation and visuals combined with with great voice work and a snappy script make this a true family film. Very good.
February 15, 2017
One of the greatest films ever made!
½ February 9, 2017
Truly a great superhero film by Pixar. Well done story about family, love, and many more.
February 5, 2017
Simply the best Pixar movie ever
January 30, 2017
viewed on 13/11/2004 (Sat)

This is my first midnight show since ... gee, I don't even know when.

Watched it at GV Marina and quite a letdown, the crowd was not that big and for shows like this, the more the merrier!

The Incredibles, after FINDING NEMO, never lets us down again. It is impossible to dislike this movie. The characters are so cute! I like Edna Mode who is voiced by the director himself. I like Dash, he is the kind of son I will like to have, active and cheeky.

There are some parts very very funny. The ElastiGirl gets caught with the closing doors and she has to stretch and stretch herself. Whenever Edna Mode appears, I will smile alot. She has very short legs and when she walks, her legs will move very fast. Haaa... like my dog, Brownie. There is a part when she explains why having a cape is dangerous as we see how some superheroes are killed when their cape gets caught in this and that.

Ok, some of the things I want to bitcH about. First of all, I am not convinced by the turn of events when all superheroes are banned from using their super powers and have to resume identities as common people.

Also, I find that the cartoon should take itself less seriously and have more more fun. Ok, the villian can be funnier and the killing machines less scary. Maybe I need to change my mindset. Animated films need room to grow up too but still I hope too see more of films like Finding Nemo and Monsters Inc. An action-packed cartoon is still kind of like killing the child in me. I want to giggle silly like a schoolboy again.

Well is that going to mar my impression of the movie? Nah, I can still live with my gripes. I enjoy it! It has some thought-provoking parts on the plight of under-appreciated superheroes.

Will it win Oscar for animation? I sure hope too. Like I said about FINDING NEMO, a nomination is a lock so the question is will it win? I bet it will!

Rating: B+
Expected Rating: A
½ January 23, 2017
The incredibles is a great movie, its got great animation, great acting, really great story and writing, and really great character, this is up there for me as one of the best Pixar movies, I give it a 9/10
January 21, 2017
The movie definitely lives up to its title.
January 11, 2017
I love the Incredibles, but I didn't cry now I'm hoping the sequel would make me cry!
January 9, 2017
I love Brad Bird and this movie is great and in my opinion the best Pixar movie of all time