The Incredibles Reviews

• 4d ago

The best super hero movie not involving the Hulk.

The best super hero movie not involving the Hulk.

• 4d ago

Brad Bird's phenomenal film, tells what is quite possibly the most adult of any Pixar film with its great family dynamic, tight script, rich characters, and great action sequences to deliver yet another Pixar Great.

• Aug 07, 2019

I'm not a huge fan of this movie. Disney could've done better but some people do like it and the recent sequel. I think Disney's Sky High which is one of my favorite superhero movies is cooler and the story is awesome. Sorry Incredibles

• Aug 04, 2019

This movie was absolutely awesome I absolutely loved it so good I definitely recommend it

• Jul 27, 2019

What makes this movie so good is the fact that it seems like I was watching fantastic action movie yet it's still animated at the same time!

• Jul 25, 2019

One the better super hero films that I've ever seen. Simple but unique concept that works on all levels. Its funny, charming, and a great family film.

• Jul 24, 2019

This is a fun way to introduce the superhero genre in kid's movies.

This is a fun way to introduce the superhero genre in kid's movies.

• Jul 21, 2019

It's a great movie with great characters and a great villain

It's a great movie with great characters and a great villain

• Jul 16, 2019

nice animated movie about a very problematic family of super heroes who united manages to defeat the villain on duty

• Jul 11, 2019