The Incredibles - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Incredibles Reviews

½ September 15, 2017
Awesome movie! Great feeling of family. One of many classic Disney movies. I highly recommend it!
September 7, 2017
The incredibles is a family fun and action packed. With its deeply subtle subtext and exposition with adult themes the Incredibles lives up to its name.
Rottentomtoaes:(100%)
Audience Score:(100%)
August 29, 2017
As Pixar grows into the difficult task of capturing audiences with new stories, I thought it was time to revisit this film. The Incredibles came along at a time when a film like this was a breath of fresh air and it was a new perspective. Since then Deadpool has come along and a film like Logan has matured the comic book genre, this film filled a hole in the genre. The film is clever and has what the Fantastic Four film franchise can't figure out, heart. The family dynamic is the core of the film and it sticks to this throughout, you never feel the filmmakers are going to twist the story in a dark direction. I think the film should've stayed a one film only but the success has another film coming in 2018, time will tell if they can recapture the magic. This is a great family film that doesn't rob the audience and is still worth watching in this comic obsessed cinema world. 29-08-2017.
August 24, 2017
An all time favorite
August 17, 2017
who says there isn't a good fantastic four movie?
August 15, 2017
The Incredibles is the pinnacle of superhero animation. Not to mention this is my favourite Pixar animation, this is also my favourite superhero film. A genre that is ridiculously exhausted now, The Incredibles took superheroes and made them relatable, human...and damn likeable. They are just like us, with families and a desire to do good in the world. Sure they have powers that neither me, you or the pet cat have, but it was refreshing to watch the day-to-day lives of a super heroic family. The family we follow is the Parr family, in particular the focus is on Mr Incredible. Washed up, old and trying to earn a living, he desires to be the famed superhero that he once was. Where to begin with this? Outstanding animation, perfect voice casting, memorable characters, inventive plot and one of the most quotable scripts of all time. There is no way anyone can hate on this film, no way. Every character is superb, from the charming Parr family to the villainous Syndrome (who by the way, is your biggest fan...). But the champion is the one, the only...Edna Mode. Every scene with her, is comedic genius. Where her spinoff film? I would pay top dollar to see that! The script is phenomenally quotable and plagued with famous scenes. "Where's my super suit!?", "No capes!!", "Go home buddy, I work alone." and a personal favourite "Coincidence? I think NOT!". Consistently funny, witty and charming, you don't get scripts like these in every family film. The plot was engrossing with no pointless scenes, the pacing was rapid and builds up to the final battle sequence. The superpowers were creative, heck even the baby has some damn awesome superpowers. A baby!? When was the last time you saw that in a film? Oh and Samuel L Jackson was perfect voice casting for Frozone, without a doubt. In my opinion, drum roll please, Pixar haven't exceeded with an animation since The Incredibles. This being one of my favourite films of all time, this is a super duper ridiculously easy perfect rating. Where's my sequel? I need it now.
August 3, 2017
Brad Bird strikes again with a fantastic animated superhero movie that rightfully deserves the title of being labeled incredible. I can't wait for The Incredibles 2 to come out next year!
½ July 30, 2017
Action-packed, stylish and well-written, Pixar's homage-filled superhero caper is fun, different, and relatable.
July 23, 2017
Pixar does a wonderful job.
July 23, 2017
Fun, exciting and beautifully animated, The incredibles is a worthy entry in the pixar canon
½ July 20, 2017
Brad Bird crafts an unlikely superhero adventure that fires on all cylinders and is incredible.
July 13, 2017
One of Pixar's best efforts due to its well-written story, action, wit and great characters.
July 11, 2017
The best Pixar Movie I have seen. So good.
July 9, 2017
My all-time favorite Pixar movie. Can't wait for 2.
July 9, 2017
For me is the best animation.
July 5, 2017
Finally found the time and inclination to see this flick and it's got a predictable, family-friendly storyline with great animation work.
½ July 3, 2017
The incredibles are total fun with the whole family.
July 1, 2017
SO GOOD NO CAPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 30, 2017
This movie is perfect in every way. Loved every minute. Brad Bird really busted into the mainstream spotlight with this one.
½ June 25, 2017
My god in love this movie so much