The Incredibles - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Incredibles Reviews

½ December 7, 2016
Simultaneously a great animated Pixar movie and one of the best superhero movies.
December 3, 2016
A truly amazing film, this film has amazing action,dialogue and comedy.. I would rank this in top 150 movies of all time, top 10 superhero movies of all time and top 15 animated films of all time (with 10 pixar movies being the same list) The Incredibles is a A+ movie... nuff said
December 1, 2016
This movie was full of fun family oriented events, allowing any viewer to see that family is what matters in life. Struggling with maintaining who they are, they find themselves faced with coming together to fight other evils. This movie instills strong family values in comical way that shows that no matter what you can always count on your family.
December 1, 2016
The Incredibles lives up to its title in more ways than one. Everything in this movie is incredible. The animation is incredible, the action sequences are incredible, the voice acting is incredible, hell, is there anything that in this movie that isn't really incredible. This film is not only another entertaining film from the witty minds of Pixar but also shows just what Brad Bird is capable of as a director. The film even manages to find a few humorous moments so that things don't get too dark and gloomy. A good film for all ages even those who usually aren't really into animation. If you haven't watched it yet, then you should. The film's that entertaining.
November 29, 2016
The Incredibles felt like an odd, uneasy mixture of a family drama and superheroes fighting giant robots. I only watched this because my parents forced me to sit through it at the theater back in 2004.
November 19, 2016
I love this movie and I watch this almost every Saturday! Oh I am ready for the sequel!
½ November 8, 2016
won't work it's a lie
November 6, 2016
This movie has been out long enough for EVERY opinion. Do you actually have a negative thing to say?? If yes, go back and watch this classic again from the beginning. I have owned and watched this, my child looked like Boo, from Monster's Inc. AND Violet. Without bias, I still saw how relatable this was meant to be. It effortlessly flows into the threshold of fantasy and reality as much as an animated feature can. Get lost in the relatablity and functionality, if you were the superhero, can see yourself fighting for the most positive outcome, and be able to enjoy the emotions that are involved, then you can be a Super too. Can't wait for the next Incredibles!
½ October 30, 2016
This movie contains: hilarious humor, action packed sequences, and passion and it also shows the way to care the ones you love.
September 30, 2016
Best Pixar movie of all time!
September 17, 2016
Very few movies are as perfect on every level as The Incredibles. The music is memorable and fits the genre to a T, the characters are both new and interesting as well as nostalgic, and the plot and tone are delightfully campy in the best of ways.

Honestly the only word to describe the film is, indeed, Incredible.
September 17, 2016
This is literally the best superhero movie to ever exist in all of time
September 8, 2016
The action, the adventure, the animation. Just some delighted ways to explain how incredible The Incredibles really is.
½ August 27, 2016
So good can't wait for sequel if they ever make one
½ August 22, 2016
Not the best animated movie ever made but still has a great cast, mature story and enjoyable action.
August 17, 2016
Debatably my favorite pixar film, it took a fresh spin on the superhero genre and somewhat modernized it. The plot was great, the characters were genuine and funny, and of course the Pixar animation was impeccable.
August 14, 2016
When of my personal favourite Pixar films is the incredibles for great reason. This movie has plenty of laughs and amazing writing for me to recommend this to all family's.
August 11, 2016
One of the most endearing and well crafted animated movies of its era, The Incredibles is and remains one of my personal animated favorites, effectively combining witty humor, bits of adult content, some great voice talents and a really lovable family into a top notch film. Even more incredible (pun intended) is that The Incredibles is one of the freshest, most interesting superhero stories even when compared against the supersized cinematic universes that now exist. Not to mention it is easily one of the best films in the Pixar catalogue, right up there with Toy Story, Monsters and Up. If you're struggling with superhero fatigue but love the genre or just want a fantastic animated film for all ages, The Incredibles is a timelessly appropriate gig.
August 11, 2016
Action-packed, exceptionally-written, and bursting with fun, wit, style and spellbinding animations, The Incredibles is a masterpiece and easily one of the best superhero films and animated films of all time. Phenomenal.
August 5, 2016
The script and its execution was so brilliantly on-par with real arguments between spouses and children, making it so relatable and hilarious. So funny, engaging, and charming. The perfect film for all ages, family or no.