The Incredibles - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Incredibles Reviews

July 21, 2018
Great movie but incredibes 2 is better (slightly)
July 16, 2018
Visually stunning for it's time, director Brad Bird outdoes his previous work with not only Pixar's best effort of all time, but one of the best superhero films ever made, with an intelligent screenplay, and grounded voice work from Craig T. Nelson, Holly Hunter, and Samuel L. Jackson.
July 16, 2018
DOOOOOO DOOOOO DOOOOOO DO DO DAHHHHHHH DOOO DOOO DOO DOOOOO DO DOOOOOOOOOOOO DO DO DO DO DO
July 14, 2018
One of Pixar's most Adult Movies
July 13, 2018
Brilliant and multi-layered, The Incredibles is a perfect combination of mundane realism and superhero action, making an instant classic.
July 10, 2018
The Incredibles may be extremely inappropriate for children, but it is a very funny movie with great characters.
July 10, 2018
The Incredibles is an incredible film with incredibles characters
July 9, 2018
The Incredibles is a 2004 American computer-animated superhero film written and directed by Brad Bird.
This is a very enjoyable and funny family animated movie. It has an old-school James Bond feel to it which I also liked.
AAWA GGCN
½ July 9, 2018
The story is great, but I do think that one more rewrite could've made it better. Why? There's not enough Elastigirl, Dash and Violet. It's called "The Incredibles" and yet the rest of the family is missing from the film's second act. I still enjoyed it though.
July 8, 2018
Uma animação que além de seu propósito óbvio de divertir, o qual faz muito bem, ainda trata de temas "adultos" como o tédio da rotina, as dificuldades em formar uma família, etc. Mais uma excelente animação da pixar
July 8, 2018
would love to watch. has it come out yet?
July 2, 2018
The Incredibles is a smart, political spy thriller, family drama, and super hero film that gets better, and more relevant as time passes.
July 2, 2018
the scene with the giant robot stomping all beneath it, frozone asking his wife for his super suit is genius. and edna moade maybe the best supporting character ever in a pixar movie. a really good movie imho. i had forgotten the best comic book villain ever...bomb voyage.
½ July 1, 2018
Movies like this make me glad to be alive. Pixar is able to entertain all ages with good writing, solid voice work and animation that continues to evolve.Craig T. Nelson has the perfect voice to play Mr. Incredible. Final Score: 9.0/10
June 29, 2018
I sure love the idea of the fan becoming the villain and hiding Jack Jack's powers for the end. This movie is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 28, 2018
Best animated superhero movie ever and one of my favorite disney and superhero movies ever.
½ June 28, 2018
Thanks to a witty, clever, well-made script, "The Incredibles" is a hysterical, fun ride that will surely pleased both children and adults. One of my favorite Pixar films.
June 28, 2018
A stunning cartoonish flair,partnered with a great score,and astonishing voice acting. The incredibles is the greatest superhero movie ever made! Brad bird uses animation to craft comic book look mixed with the old bond movies. His understanding of animation is shown off beautifully without being pandering or insulting. It has stakes and isn't filled with dumb and pointless jokes.
June 27, 2018
The Incredibles is a classic film for families of all ages. While the story line lacks a punch at times, each character's development keeps you interested. Worth a view. 3 / 5 Stars
June 27, 2018
this is one of my favorite movies and its just great its great nothing wrong with it