The Incredibles - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Incredibles Reviews

½ February 9, 2017
Truly a great superhero film by Pixar. Well done story about family, love, and many more.
February 5, 2017
Simply the best Pixar movie ever
January 30, 2017
viewed on 13/11/2004 (Sat)

This is my first midnight show since ... gee, I don't even know when.

Watched it at GV Marina and quite a letdown, the crowd was not that big and for shows like this, the more the merrier!

The Incredibles, after FINDING NEMO, never lets us down again. It is impossible to dislike this movie. The characters are so cute! I like Edna Mode who is voiced by the director himself. I like Dash, he is the kind of son I will like to have, active and cheeky.

There are some parts very very funny. The ElastiGirl gets caught with the closing doors and she has to stretch and stretch herself. Whenever Edna Mode appears, I will smile alot. She has very short legs and when she walks, her legs will move very fast. Haaa... like my dog, Brownie. There is a part when she explains why having a cape is dangerous as we see how some superheroes are killed when their cape gets caught in this and that.

Ok, some of the things I want to bitcH about. First of all, I am not convinced by the turn of events when all superheroes are banned from using their super powers and have to resume identities as common people.

Also, I find that the cartoon should take itself less seriously and have more more fun. Ok, the villian can be funnier and the killing machines less scary. Maybe I need to change my mindset. Animated films need room to grow up too but still I hope too see more of films like Finding Nemo and Monsters Inc. An action-packed cartoon is still kind of like killing the child in me. I want to giggle silly like a schoolboy again.

Well is that going to mar my impression of the movie? Nah, I can still live with my gripes. I enjoy it! It has some thought-provoking parts on the plight of under-appreciated superheroes.

Will it win Oscar for animation? I sure hope too. Like I said about FINDING NEMO, a nomination is a lock so the question is will it win? I bet it will!

Rating: B+
Expected Rating: A
½ January 23, 2017
The incredibles is a great movie, its got great animation, great acting, really great story and writing, and really great character, this is up there for me as one of the best Pixar movies, I give it a 9/10
January 21, 2017
The movie definitely lives up to its title.
January 11, 2017
I love the Incredibles, but I didn't cry now I'm hoping the sequel would make me cry!
½ December 23, 2016
the irony of Pixar superhero family style, creating one of the best films cartons
December 20, 2016
Não consigo encontrar outra palavra: INCRÍVEL! Que filme! Animação, roteiro, personagens, direção... perfeitos! Brad Bird é um cineasta completo!
½ December 7, 2016
Simultaneously a great animated Pixar movie and one of the best superhero movies.
December 3, 2016
A truly amazing film, this film has amazing action,dialogue and comedy.. I would rank this in top 150 movies of all time, top 10 superhero movies of all time and top 15 animated films of all time (with 10 pixar movies being the same list) The Incredibles is a A+ movie... nuff said
December 1, 2016
This movie was full of fun family oriented events, allowing any viewer to see that family is what matters in life. Struggling with maintaining who they are, they find themselves faced with coming together to fight other evils. This movie instills strong family values in comical way that shows that no matter what you can always count on your family.
December 1, 2016
The Incredibles lives up to its title in more ways than one. Everything in this movie is incredible. The animation is incredible, the action sequences are incredible, the voice acting is incredible, hell, is there anything that in this movie that isn't really incredible. This film is not only another entertaining film from the witty minds of Pixar but also shows just what Brad Bird is capable of as a director. The film even manages to find a few humorous moments so that things don't get too dark and gloomy. A good film for all ages even those who usually aren't really into animation. If you haven't watched it yet, then you should. The film's that entertaining.
November 29, 2016
The Incredibles felt like an odd, uneasy mixture of a family drama and superheroes fighting giant robots. I only watched this because my parents forced me to sit through it at the theater back in 2004.
November 19, 2016
I love this movie and I watch this almost every Saturday! Oh I am ready for the sequel!
½ November 8, 2016
won't work it's a lie
November 6, 2016
This movie has been out long enough for EVERY opinion. Do you actually have a negative thing to say?? If yes, go back and watch this classic again from the beginning. I have owned and watched this, my child looked like Boo, from Monster's Inc. AND Violet. Without bias, I still saw how relatable this was meant to be. It effortlessly flows into the threshold of fantasy and reality as much as an animated feature can. Get lost in the relatablity and functionality, if you were the superhero, can see yourself fighting for the most positive outcome, and be able to enjoy the emotions that are involved, then you can be a Super too. Can't wait for the next Incredibles!
½ October 30, 2016
This movie contains: hilarious humor, action packed sequences, and passion and it also shows the way to care the ones you love.
September 30, 2016
Best Pixar movie of all time!
September 17, 2016
Very few movies are as perfect on every level as The Incredibles. The music is memorable and fits the genre to a T, the characters are both new and interesting as well as nostalgic, and the plot and tone are delightfully campy in the best of ways.

Honestly the only word to describe the film is, indeed, Incredible.
September 17, 2016
This is literally the best superhero movie to ever exist in all of time