The Incredibles - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Incredibles Reviews

June 16, 2016
This isn't my favorite but I still like to go back and watch.
½ June 16, 2016
The Incredbiles is not just one of the best Pixar movies, it is also one of the best superhero movies to date, to the point where MCU and DCEU movies try to compare themselves to this Pixar masterpiece (and most of the time fall flat).
94%
A fun, entertaining family adventure with plenty of creative action and eye-popping animation.

V: 75%
½ June 16, 2016
A good Pixar film but not the best...
June 15, 2016
fuck this stupid app waste of my time
June 11, 2016
I think this movie is top of the line in action, animation, story, age appropriate, best animated movie EVER
June 9, 2016
Awesome movie about the power of family. Lots of great characters and dual level jokes
June 7, 2016
Fantastic Four have nothing to do to this movie, but I'd always hope that one day fantastic four will have a movie of this quality. Ok, we don't mention about fantastic four. This movie have alot of funs and is perfectly resemble the everyday life of the superhuman family. TOP THIS FOX/MARVEL/DISNEY!!!
½ June 3, 2016
Fun Friday night movie entertainment!!!
May 30, 2016
It is the best Pixar film to ever exist! Pixar had the funniest villain to ever exist in a movie.
½ May 28, 2016
The Incredibles is a fun, action packed Pixar geared more towards adults. It's really fun go watch but it's a little too dark for kids. Adults are better suited for this movie but it's awesome! And don't forget, "Where is MY supersuit?" This movie is incredible (get it?).
May 26, 2016
Bloody brilliant! Childhood favourite right here.
May 25, 2016
This was amazing ( I luv the baby in The Incredibles)
½ May 25, 2016
I love this movie and of course it's good it's Pixar
May 22, 2016
"The Incredibles" is a very action packed Pixar movie. In fact, this is the true Pixar film that kids and adults will enjoy because of it's PG rating. All in all, this is a good movie.
May 12, 2016
A vintage and realistic twist.
May 7, 2016
By far showcasing the golden age of Pixar, The Incredibles is an excellent feat of animation, adding up to a family movie that is nimble in design and thought. It raised the bar 10 feet higher for any movie of the same calibre which followed it; and none could quite ready it's undeniable splendour.
April 30, 2016
nos gustan los superheroes y pixar no hace esta obra maestra de comedia y aventuras
April 29, 2016
A spectacular mind-blowing effort from Pixar, with indeed incredible animation, a great story, and cgi superpowered characters that actually feel human.
½ April 26, 2016
Extremely entertaining. Mrs. Incredible ?'~?