The Indian in the Cupboard Reviews

• May 13, 2019

I Loved the Movie. 😊

I Loved the Movie. 😊

• May 11, 2019

Whats up with all the close ups of the kids face, its very disturbing. Also the acting here is horrible and why is the kid always whispering!? That arabian kid needs acting lessons like for reals! Some of the effects were cool.

• Dec 23, 2017

I felt uncomfortable almost the entire time I was watching this movie.

I felt uncomfortable almost the entire time I was watching this movie.

• Dec 04, 2017

This movie does no justice to the source material it was based on. It takes a giant f-ing dump on the beautiful source material and turns into a bland and forgettable kids movie.

• Jul 03, 2017

The Indian in the Cupboard has to be one of every persons childhood favorites. It definitely was mine.

• May 13, 2017

Used to watch as a kid wish i had it on vhs. My cousin just found it in a box of old movies. Definitely going to buy it off him.

• Apr 09, 2017

Kind of good, but you can see they didn't put a ton of effort into it. It was enjoyable, but Omri is still one of the dumbest characters ever.

• Mar 17, 2017

Saw it in theater in 95. Didn't leave much of an impression on me now. Now not interested.

• Feb 28, 2017

It was a very nice and really entertaining live-action family fantasy adventure. It had really well done special effects, really good cast, really great music, really exciting adventure, really fabulous costumes, really great cinematography, really nice drama and a really nice story. I've seen this movie before when I was in school years. I really recommend this movie to both children and adults.

• Jan 30, 2017

Kind of beautiful in its strange, isolated tone. The lead isn't conventional enough and there isn't enough excitement for this to have become a well-remembered kids' movie, unfortunately.