Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Reviews

½ October 11, 2016
Nostalgia can't even hold this movie together
½ September 28, 2016
What are critics talking about? I've never been able to stomach the whole film.
September 18, 2016
Not a Great movie but it has it's moments. Seeing Ford back in his original role makes it worth seeing however
½ September 11, 2016
So Awful........ I can't even......
September 10, 2016
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is on of the best action adventure films in recent years! It was great seeing Harrison Ford in the role of Indiana Jones again!
½ September 10, 2016
I really liked this movie. I wish they would have made some more.
September 9, 2016
this film is garbage on every single level. from the cheese and stupid crap your forced to deal with. there is one scene with a refrigerator that is so cringworthy it will make you want to throw up. not to mention the plot. the plot is about a crystal skull which sounds interesting but turns out its not. of you watch movies for nostalgia. one you're ancient and two you need to get over the oast. overall this film
is crap. watch it for a few good laughs. 1 outta 5
½ September 9, 2016
Not the best, but it's certainly not the worst
½ September 5, 2016
Unnecessary, but Harrison Ford is irreplaceable in the title role
September 5, 2016
Though the plot does not contain enough of the stunning action sequences that its predecessors have, as well as any of the vulnerability of the titular character, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is still one entertaining movie boasted with Spielberg's great direction and Harrison Ford's best character.
September 5, 2016
I loved this movie!!! Anybody who claims that this movie doesn't have a religious element like other Indiana Jones movies doesn't know what the hell there talking about. This movie does have a religious element. The people who built the ancient city of Akator worshiped the aliens as there Gods. The city of Akator is actually a temple that the ancient people built for there God's. Therefore Crystal skulls are a religious artifact. The original name for this movie was "Indiana Jones and the temple of the Gods." Perhaps Spielberg and Lucas should have kept this title in order to prevent morons from misrepresenting the movie.
August 29, 2016
It doesn't contain the same originality - or fun - that the originals possessed, but certainly revamps the character for a more modern audience, with totally over-the-top action sequences, some humour between Ford and LaBoeuf and an Indiana Jonesesque storyline that doesn't fail to entertain... Just not quite as well.
Verdict: B+
½ August 23, 2016
It's illogical, yes, but it's still good and gets way too much hate.
August 16, 2016
I don't get the hate. Sure, maybe people didn't like the aliens. But it was a good Indiana Jones movie.
½ August 11, 2016
Steven Spielberg directs the film with care, and Ford's return is an earnest one, but the script for Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is too bland, and the special effects overshadow its story.

V: 68%
August 9, 2016
Yeah, I liked it, SUE ME.
½ August 9, 2016
Do you need a review to adequately sum up how bad this film was?
Allow me to sum this one up in one sentence: Shia LaBoeuf swinging through the trees with monkeys.
½ August 4, 2016
maybe because I saw it when I was 12 and it was the first Indy movie I saw, and I admittedly love Shia Labeouf, but to this day I still find the movie wildly entertaining. the cgi is awful, the fridge is ridiculous, the vine swinging is dumb, and it's one of spielberg's worst, but I can sit down and watch this movie with a smile on my face any time. So for that reason, it gets a passing grade.
August 2, 2016
It would have been a good movie if the ending wasn't such a disaster.
July 30, 2016
Allot of green screen work and some over the top bits like the Monkey swing but it's still good and entertaining, Maybe the story was silly and the ending should of been better, It's corny and over the top fun that will be loved by new fans and most of the old fans too.