Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Reviews

January 13, 2018
If you can't fight Nazis, Commies are the next best thing. Indy movies worked best when he travels to different locales in order to finish his quest. There's a lot of Indiana Jones-style of fun. One thing I like best about these films are the combination of history, archaeology and mysticism, but the ending of this movie went a little off the rails. Still a very entertaining movie overall.
January 11, 2018
This movie is a huge mistake... Should neve be done
January 5, 2018
It wasn't Raiders of the Lost Ark, or Last Crusade, but it's a fun pulp romp that moves the action from the two-fisted adventure of the 40s into the B-movie sci-fi of the 50s. Perfectly in tune with the era, and Ford still shines as Indy. LeBouf is perfectly engaging as Williams, and seeing Karen Allen again is a delight. The chemistry is still there, the action is still there, and people who complain about things like Mutt swinging through trees or Indy surviving a nuke in a fridge don't understand the tropes of the source material. It's not bad writing, it's an hommage to the pulps of the era, and it's masterfully done all around.
½ January 5, 2018
Personally I don't understand why this movie gets hated on the most from this franchise. I mean it's overuse of CGI is definitely the only problem I had with the movie. It's a much better movie then Temple of Doom. It has funny moments like all of those movies do as well as still having that one moment that scared someone. This is fine addition to the franchise not perfect but still good.
December 29, 2017
I know it happened time ago but i just want to say something: This movie killed my childhood hero. F#ck you Spielberg and Lucas!
December 25, 2017
F

8.1

[Steven Spielberg]
½ December 19, 2017
The worst performance by Shia LeBeouf I have ever seen. So much potential and wasted by casting LeBeouf and Cate Blanchett. Really ruins the greatness and magic of the other three films.
December 18, 2017
Puntaje Original: 6.0

A pesar de un enredo terrible tanto de historia como geografía en el Perú, seguirá siendo entretenido para quienes no tienen conocimiento de esto.
December 17, 2017
It does have some fun moments earlier on, when it's not watered down and nonsensical like the rest of it.
December 16, 2017
want to see soooooooo badly
December 12, 2017
While Kingdom does offer many goofy moments, as well as a mostly weak script; this Indy adventure does still provide some well-crafted classic action and Ford's return to the character is definitely worth the price of admission.

3/5 stars
December 4, 2017
Best film in the fgranchise!!
½ November 24, 2017
One of the worst movies I have ever seen in my entire life. The ending of the movie is absolute trash and makes you want to get a refund.
November 24, 2017
Some entertaining sequences but the fun of this flick doesn't stand a chance against the first three.
November 16, 2017
The classic sounds + intentions + flare are there in this latest chapter of Indiana Jones, but the magic that kept us at the edge of our seats from the first 3 isn't + is instead replaced by the lousy cheat code of CGI we've all come to be bored of + despise since The Phantom Menace.
November 7, 2017
It's been years since I watched this movie. I last saw it in theaters when it came out in 2008, and yeah, like many I wasn't thrilled with aliens. But all the ingredients of a familiar Indiana Jones are here -- after watching it again today, this move rocks! Sure, aliens aren't exactly what many people might have wanted to see in this film, but let's be honest, it's not like Indiana Jones was made for realism. This is truly a fun movie and delivers all the thrills and entertainment you would expect from this franchise.

I can't wait for the next installment! Really hope Harrison Ford gets the crew together for one last adventure. So much fun to watch.
October 24, 2017
The dream of an Indiana Jones fourth film has been one of the best ideas since the conclusion of the third film. This is essentially Lucas hurting the once beloved franchise, like he had with terrible prequel Star Wars trilogy. We are robbed of a lot of character returns and introduced to some new ones but a villain who lacks true menace. I have heard Spielberg has Temple of Doom as the worst in the franchise but this is very bad at times. The character is provided a boring story with outlandish set pieces that feel right in the way. It feels like the current Hollywood movement to have massive amounts of cgi work thrown in your face, the other 3 films worked with characters and interesting concepts. This was a huge disappointment following the Last Crusade and with whispers of a 5th film, you can only hope it's a course correction. 22-10-2017.
½ October 23, 2017
How does one make the perfect movie; Raiders, and a few decades later make this trash? Ask Steven Spielberg....
½ October 14, 2017
Shia was terrible. But it's still Indiana jones
October 14, 2017
Looks a really good movie, if its anything like the other 3 then it will be a great movie