Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Reviews

½ May 18, 2018
Horrid. I only made it through the first 15 minutes before I had to turn it off. Including gruesome violence, it was clearly not made for children, but I can't imagine anyone but a small child being amused by the slapstick comedy effort. This movie is abysmal.
May 14, 2018
It was a dumb movie. Who the hell thought of the whole Aliens and Peru crap?! The storyline was the worst of the Indiana Jones movies. I like the other original ones better.
May 10, 2018
Never understood the hate i think it's entertaining as it supposed to be
May 10, 2018
There's a hole in my plot!
½ May 5, 2018
"Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" is an entertaining, but disappointing, fourth installment in the franchise.
½ April 28, 2018
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull has a similar plot line to the previous films in the franchise, but it still gives the audience the adventure and thrills that we've been waiting for since the 3rd film. Harrison Ford's return in the title role is more than welcome to everyone and he still gives the type of performance we all love. Shia LaBeouf and Cate Blanchett also both gives good performances as new characters in the franchise and overall, the film is what we wanted to see.
April 23, 2018
one of the worst movies I've ever seen.
the characters are doll and boring the story is paper thin and the villain is just the worst character by far I give it 1 star
½ April 22, 2018
Bewilderingly, Indy's short term memory of his own fantastical beliefs initially gets the better of him as he drags himself, both in body and spirit, though a jungle race against an insidious cadre of actual believers, toward an era-appropriate chariot of the gods.
½ April 19, 2018
Whilst well made, this unnecessary 4th instalment comes across as a cartoonish videogame hybrid that takes too much pleasure in it's shark jumping tendencies.
½ April 16, 2018
6.5/10 Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is fine. It's not great, it's not awful, it's just fine.Which is a lot better than I was expecting.
½ April 13, 2018
Took me 10 years to finally see this movie. I can sum it up like this: The Good - Harrison Ford and Karen Allen. The Bad - Shia Labeouf and Cate Blanchett. The Ugly - Terrible CGI and too much green screen action with obvious digital backgrounds. Verdict: Would never watch again.
½ April 11, 2018
spielberg's genius in crafting a brand of entertainment made for a large breadth of audience is never more eminent in the fourth 'indiana jones'. sly allusions to the past films, a powerful sense of dramatic spectacle and witty comedic timing increase the relish conveyed to fans and non-fans of the franchise alike. the series' past successes dictate 'crystal skull' to rise to the timeless grand style for which was expected of the film.
½ April 7, 2018
What otherwise would have been a pretty decent action adventure film is marred by an overuse of unconvincing CGI and a god awful climax.
½ April 2, 2018
It lost its sparkle. Just not up to the task of keeping me botherd about Dr Jones anymore. Very lacklustre.
½ March 29, 2018
The all time dumbest movie I have ever seen after Into the Woods.
March 29, 2018
Although not as good as its predecessors, Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls still has the wit and humor of the originals, the action sequences still dazzle and seeing Harrison Ford again was stunning and welcoming.
March 28, 2018
Dull and boring, but the diehards of the franchise will still find it worthy.
March 26, 2018
Harrison Ford is still just as enthusiastically game in the title role as ever, and there is still a thrilling sense of adventure to be found, but the twists and mechanics of this new story show not only a descent into the realm of cartoonish CGI, but overplayed fantasy.
March 19, 2018
Man discovers he had a son, so punches Russians in the face
½ March 17, 2018
Worst of all the Indie movies ever made.