Indictment: The McMartin Trial - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Indictment: The McMartin Trial Reviews

May 27, 2016
Engrossing film about the McMartin witch hunt trials. Explores the abuse of power.
November 2, 2015
Amazing and extremely sad at the same time that this story happened during my time. What was done to this family was the most despicable and heartbreaking story that was built on lies by many in power whom had no concern for the real truth.
July 20, 2013
A superb movie. And totally factual -- unlike many docudramas (in this movie, they use the court transcript). INCREDIBLE miscarriage of justice -- a modern day Salem witch trial. James Woods is simply outstanding as the defense lawyer.
April 3, 2013
James Woods is awesome. Light subject matter. Some quality courtroom drama.
March 29, 2013
James Woods, Oliver Stone, gritty bio-drama, awesome :D
March 29, 2013
I remember this case. Movie was interesting albeit a bit movie of the weekish.
April 17, 2012
Very well done, and sickening........Amazing that I remember this news media frenzy story back when they were arrested. It was everywhere. What wasn't everywhere was how it all turned out. Where was the news media frenzy then? Not interesting enough by then? On to the next sensational story? Injustice like this just seems so surreal to me, but it seems to happen over and over. "Justice for all"? "Innocent until proven guilty"? Empty phrases, apparently...
December 1, 2011
Outstanding Movie. Best Courtroom Drama I Have Ever Seen. a Must-See Movie.
August 28, 2010
To timer med tanken: Hvem er han? Hvem er han? Hvem er han? Hvem er han? Hvem er han? Hvem er han? Hvem er han? Hvem er han? Hvem er han? Hvem er han? Hvem er han? Hvem er han? osv.

Flixster i et halvt sekund: ?JA! E.T.-GUTTEN!!!

Faen.
January 17, 2010
Excellent film based on a true story. James Woods brilliant as ever.
May 28, 2009
a really good movie about an incredible case. The film shows the defendants who were accussed of child molestation going through so much abuse when they did not have any evidence to support the facts. It sometimes is depressing to realize this is about a real case that happened. The film is great and portrays these actions with great actors. It is a great courtroom movie and I enjoyed watching it.

*Mentions Chuck Norris it is one of the faces the kid circles as who molested him. The lawyer showed just how unreliable the kids were and how the woman interviewing the kids manipulated them.
December 23, 2008
If you're a Shark's fan, you will find a younger Stark in this movie. ;) But this is not the reason I like this movie. The story is intriguing although the perspective at the case may be biased. It made me look for information about the case after watching it.