Inequality For All Reviews

• Aug 21, 2019

Reich has a great personality and brings a lot to this film. Incredible visuals and easy to follow but a little biased and uneventful in some areas. (68%)

• Apr 25, 2018

Right on point but could have been summed up in a half hour.

Right on point but could have been summed up in a half hour.

• Dec 25, 2016

basically its nothing more than a propaganda movie blaming the wrong people for the worlds problems. an economist from the second worst president in American history and from bill Clinton's presidency which did not do that well crying about rich people.....total waste of time unless you like mooching off the government.

• Aug 12, 2016

Robert Reich is really inspirational. He knows about the truth of economical failure and how to cure the failure more than anyone but couldn't enact change, even as a former treasurers. But the guy doesn't lose faith. He relays the message on and inspires the future generations to come. Main takeaway 1) wealth accumulation is problematic because the wealthy could not spend as much as 1000 middle class who own the same amount of wealth, e.g. you can only sleep on one pillow every night. 2) the media is distorting the truth so oftenly, Warren Buffett is socialist? Obama is socialist? because they want to tax more on the 1% who pays less tax then you and me? Mit Romney pay 13.9% and I pay 30%. 3) Reich stood up and says " do I look like big government? 4) strongly recommend watching "5 to 9" as a preview activity.

• May 16, 2016

interesting economic doc

interesting economic doc

• Mar 28, 2016

While there are many good lessons about macroeconomics in this changing world, particularly the importance of a strong middle class, the film's last act strays from that educational, nonpartisan focus. Ultimately, the film is less about its subject than its narrator. It could be exhibit 1 in any attempt to vindicate Robert Reich's career and Clinton economics. By using the diminutive former Labor Secretary as its star, it loses credibility. And watching this in the era of Trump provides some unintended insights into how we got where we are in 2017.

• Mar 25, 2016

I rarely watch a documentary more than once, but this is one of the best I've ever seen. Robert Reich displays with his characteristic clarity why income inequality is not only dangerous for the poor and middle class but a death knell to the entire U.S. economy. A must-see for every American.

• Aug 28, 2015

2 major and simplified all-encompassing quotes that not only sum up the movie (but please still watch it b/c there are a lot of quotable and teachable moments and wonderful illustration the complexities really well), but also sum up my own personal philosophy and my stance on every political statement I've ever made or had... 1st a quote from a 1% - Nick Hanauer: "Sometimes we think that this is a debate over facts and figures and data... I think if you believe that you're fooling yourself a little bit. When somebody calls themselves a "job creator" they're NOT describing the economy or how the economy works. Although, that's what it sounds like. What they're really doing is making a claim on status, privileges, and power. If a guy like me is a "job creator" at the center of the economic universe, the current economic arrangements are righteous and justified. -- But of course rich business guys like me are NOT "job creators" it's actually our customers that are the job creators. We are not the center of the economic universe. They are (middle class). We need to replace trickle down economics with middle out economics, and indeed every place you look on earth where you FIND prosperity you find massive investments in the middle class and poor. Because at the end of the day, they are the true "job creators." The most pro-business thing you can do is help middle class people thrive." And the main star's quote that resonates, by Robert Reichs: "Remember - we looked at the dynamics of wealth and poverty and many of you, MANY of you were a little bit down after that. And some of you worried that dynamic was inevitable. Is this going to be just a partisan fight? Are we just going to have class warfare in this country? NOOOOOOOO! The rich actually do better with an economy that is growing faster, when everybody else is doing better. This is NOT a zero sum game."

• Aug 27, 2015

A good movie on economics and politics.

A good movie on economics and politics.

• Aug 22, 2015

To all my concervative, republican or undecided voters. Please watch this movie. It is not about partisan propoganda, just truth. I hope it helps your objectivity.