Infested (Ticks) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Infested (Ticks) Reviews

½ December 12, 2012
i really enjoyed this horror b-movie.
the special effects were great. the ticks looked real.
if u love bugs u'll love this one
October 31, 2012
Very good movie old classic
May 1, 2012
"They call me Panic...cuz i never do." This is a line uttered by a badass Alphonso Riebera in this gross-out 90's horror about giant mutant ticks. Also stars Seth Green and Clint Howard in an amusing role.
April 11, 2012
I BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS MOVIE FOR YRS I LOVE IT IT'S SOOOOO GROSS
½ January 10, 2012
strange, funny, crazy, buggy - trashy :P
November 11, 2011
no .... nothing i am interested at.
November 8, 2011
Looks funny, but not my type of comedy.
January 5, 2010
i had a feeling i've seen this...so i browsed through the reviews...

"...Alfonso Ribeiro..."

holy shit! i HAVE seen this! ahh...good times...fantastically bad...but still good times.
October 4, 2009
this is the best b-movie horror flick ever. never thought Carlton would be a thug lmao
½ July 20, 2009
You know, I might have hated this because I remember thinking the VHS cover to this was COMPLETELY BADASS. But you know what? I don't think so, because any creature feature that has a body count of FOUR better have some goddamned glorious deaths (guess what movie doesn't!). This is especially sad considering that the acting in this is far better than this movie deserved. Which isn't to say this is good acting, but competent enough to not make me giggle.

Oh, Carlton.
May 28, 2009
see my comment for slugs.
May 13, 2009
totally remember this growin up...loved this movie...made me hate ticks.
December 12, 2008
See Clint Howard get a bug up his arse !!!
November 2, 2008
Solid, yet forgotten b-movie horror with mutated over sized ticks infesting the woods and a group of teenagers camping in a cabin. Standard b-acting from actors like Seth Green and Alfonso Ribeiro, but decent plot and sweet special and gore effects. Worth seeing if you get a chance...
½ October 4, 2008
i really enjoyed this horror b-movie.
the special effects were great. the ticks looked real.
if u love bugs u'll love this one
½ May 12, 2008
Review will be written when/if re-watched (Probability: Zero).

First viewing: 18.04.1998
April 30, 2008
A surprisingly entertaining bug horror film about troubled teens who go on a camping retreat but become entangled with killer ticks thanks in part to a farmers pot garden. What really makes this film shine is a stellar cast playing terrible roles. You have a young Seth Green as the quiet, slightly nerdy lead, B-movie skinemax vixen Ami Dolenz as the female lead, and Fresh Prince's Carlton Banks as the tough, rugged, token black guy who is just as hilarious as when he was on Fresh Prince (unintentionally, of course). Round out the rest of the film with Tick food including father and son Rance and Clint Howard who are absolutely hilarious. This is a great little gem. Watch it.
April 12, 2008
lol i like this movie even thought its totally cheesy and the effects werent great
½ March 22, 2008
Holy fuck!! everything is bad in this. everything.
March 9, 2008
brilliant,carlton banks playing a tough guy (hilarious), ropey acting, bad dialogue, cheesy monster effects... love it!