Infinite Justice - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Infinite Justice Reviews

July 24, 2012
88%

Prehaps everything is not how it seems. Highly recommended. Cut throat ending.
½ May 17, 2010
This film is so terrible it is beyond belief. I thought I had picked up a good film when I saw the cover, and all the awards it had won. But seriously, the plot was terrible and the acting much to be desired. I waited for the whole film bar the last 5 minutes to see why it was a 15 and the film, in the one piece of action, glorifies the beheading of a man. An absolute shocker. Avoid like the plague.
December 18, 2008
After reading the reviews, I didn't even bother.
½ August 14, 2008
mauvais de A a Z, rien a sauver malheureusement...
½ July 10, 2008
A great film, gripped me from start to finish.
March 26, 2008
poor filming, piss poor acting, nearly gave up on it and wish i had!! damn you foreign film awards!
½ February 26, 2008
Terrible. The scripts crap it's shot poorly. I made it about half the way through and had to give up through sheer boredom
February 25, 2008
a reporter, whos lost his sister in twin towers on sept 11, recieves a videotape of osama bin laden, but with hidden footage, others dident recieve, there he traces a couple of alcada, seen in video, which takes him to london and then middle east, politics come in the way as the story gets more intense, which we also see, story of how the two pointed out, who grew up in england got to be how they were, a interesting film, oviously verey relevent, im not sure wether this is a true story, and these people exist, but this film doesent feel hollywood at all, no easy answers, and a ending which certainly is a bit shocking and certainly non hollywood
½ December 2, 2007
Possibly the worst film I've ever seen in the cinema. Sold as a thrilling intrigue into a journalists tale of getting to the heart of the Islamic terrorism in the post-9/11 world, this poorly directed, poorly acted, poorly scripted, poorly shot film is an insult to such an important contemporary issue. It is about a Jewish-American journalist who loses his sister in 9/11 and goes looking for answers. His journey takes him from America to London and the Middle East, via secret services, gangs and connected middle men to, finally, being held hostage by the group who's leader the journalist wants to meet. The film attempts to provide perspective from both sides; we get a full account of the history of his captor, an English-Pakistani who's experience of Christian-badged racism quickened his path to radicalisation. The Stockholm Syndrome is played on as captor and captee begin to sympathise with each other and are eventually screwed by their respective bosses - in a way, mind, that is unnecessarily violent for such a useless film.