Inhale - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Inhale Reviews

½ February 11, 2016
Very good film with a very thought provoking twist at the end.
May 17, 2015
Tedious, dull and full of clichés. Dermot Mulroneys good performance can't save this movie from being a waste of time.
May 3, 2015
Inhale is an okay film. It is about a couple who goes to dangerous lengths to find a lung donor for their daughter. Diane Kruger and Dermot Mulroney give good performances. The screenplay is a little slow in places. Baltsar Kormakur did an alright job directing this movie. I liked this motion picture because of the drama and mystery.
March 8, 2015
Good, but far from great. Not sure how realistic this film portrayed it's subject matter but regardless was a an alright watch.
October 14, 2014
I found this to be a fairly realistic portrayal of what a family would do to save a loved one. The story takes it as far as you can imagine it could go, and the ending may surprise you. Well acted and keeps you interested in what could possibly happen next.
October 9, 2014
well... I didn't see the end coming.
February 19, 2014
Dermot Mulroney is looking for transplant donor for his daughter. He's called Paul Stanton but I totally misheard the first time he said his full name, like Paul Stanley the singer from Kiss. So he ends up going to Mexico where he goes around asking everyone, "Where's Dr. Navarro?" I thought he should ring Jane's Addiction or something. Ha Ha Ha. Anyway it's okay I guess it kept my attention but you know it's like 75 minutes long so it's kind of short.
½ December 19, 2013
I think I liked this more than the critics and the fans...maybe it's because I'm a parent of a 5 year old, but it was a pretty compelling account of a father's desperation and perseverance in the face of the death of his child.
November 17, 2013
I want to see this because I (along with my friend, Caitlin) worked on it... Boy, was that fun.
November 16, 2013
Cast includes my good friend Eduardo Ambriz DeColosio!
September 17, 2013
The hook is all in the dilemma faced by the parents as it's such a difficult and impossible situation to be in.
September 5, 2013
a relatively crappy film. morally charged? yes. but with crap quality and a weak ending I can't help but just shrug and move on.
½ June 18, 2013
An interesting and quick thriller that attempts to expose the black market of organ transplants. Dermot Mulroney, although not spectacular, put forth a watchable performance while almost carrying this film single-handedly. In a film that does a good job showing the moral dilemmas a father faces and the great lengths one will go, it somehow feels incredibly thin and lackluster. In may have something to do with the incredibly limited runtime. A great ending leaves it at -- 7/10.
June 16, 2013
All I'm gonna say is my husband would be a dead man and better sleep with one eye opened
½ April 23, 2013
How far would you go to save your daughter's life??
January 9, 2013
An interesting condensed and naive view on a complex moral topic.
½ December 31, 2012
Roteiro raso. Perda de tempo.
December 5, 2012
Grym Film. =/ "Organs Watch" uppskattar att 15 000 personer per år utnyttjas för organhandel av den organiserade brottsligheten. De olagliga operationerna görs ofta med myndigheternas goda minne. Organhandeln kan därför fortgå som en "offentlig hemlighet."
½ October 13, 2012
This story about illegal organ procurement had a tricky twist at the end.
½ October 4, 2012
I don't know why this film has received such a poor rating. It is an excellent movie addressing a rather topical issue of illegal organ trade. It's well worth watching and does give you time to think what you would do if faced with the same moral dilemma.