The In-Laws Reviews

• Mar 15, 2019

One of the most inferior remakes I have ever seen. Despite getting some laughs out of Albert Brooks, the 2003 remake of The In-Laws proves that you can't beat the 1979 original with Peter Falk and Alan Arkin, so please just watch that film instead of this abysmal remake.

• Dec 27, 2018

This movie is highly underrated. The best B movie ever. Much better than most block-busters.

• Aug 30, 2017

It's pretty clichéd, but I thought that there were some pretty entertaining and funny moments in the film to be a good time. I haven't seen the original though. 7/10

• Feb 01, 2017

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Nov 26, 2016

Mike Douglas and Al Brooks...you're better than this pap. Guess that explains why I'd never watched this previously.

• Nov 06, 2016

Very funny, lots of laugh out loud moments. The torpedo at the end was a bit stupid and let the film down though. There's not too much violence so can be good for families too.

• Sep 12, 2016

Strange story line and not funny.

Strange story line and not funny.

• Aug 10, 2016

An unfunny comedy is the only way to describe this film. Writing was boring, direction was boring, it was just a boring, unfunny movie.

• Jun 28, 2015

Go watch the original a second time and skip this bloated version.

Go watch the original a second time and skip this bloated version.

• Jun 28, 2015