Insanitarium Reviews

• Apr 24, 2019

Just a bad movie, period

Just a bad movie, period

• May 31, 2017

2.5/5. It takes a while to get going, but the last half hour is a lot of fun with some really great gore. The acting is fine. The biggest problem is the slow start.

• Dec 16, 2013

Probably the best film set in an asylum I've seen!

Probably the best film set in an asylum I've seen!

• Jun 09, 2013

The plot of "Insanitarium" is routine and silly with tons of corny one-liners, but this has to be one of the goriest horror films....this movie has enough goods to recommend it for fans of blood-drenched horror...

• Aug 13, 2012

One of the Best horror movies I've watched in awhile, I highly recommend it.

One of the Best horror movies I've watched in awhile, I highly recommend it.

• Jul 15, 2012

So awful. Sooo so awful. Borrowed this movie from a friend and now I have to question his taste in movies.

• Jul 14, 2012

Jesse Metcalf (playing Jack) gets himself Institutionalized purposely to rescue his sister, Lily (played by Kiele Sanchez who played the HATED Nikki on Lost) While Peter Stormare (Abruzie of Prison Break fame) plays (crazy) Dr. Gianetti who is conducting experiments on his patients that turns them into flesh eaters. Basically think 28 days later (probably made for Sci-Fi network. It's not bad like most of them this is actually decent C

• Jun 21, 2012

I actually found this movie to be very under-rated. If you consider that it was a cheap movie, it's quite good. Worth a watch.

• Apr 26, 2012

Insanitarium features considerably more acting talent that your average straight-to-video horror schlock. Does contain some boobs and gratuitious amount of gore, though---the hallmarks of horror B-movies. It's above average for it's genre, but don't expect to be scared or find any deep plot elements.

• Apr 10, 2012

Over-the-top (but poorly directed) gore scenes and Peter Stormares worst performance since Armageddon - not bad at all!