Reviews

• Dec 13, 2021

A bit on the unusual side. A bit slow in places, but interesting and somewhat entertaining.

• May 02, 2020

A very unique and quirky romance comedy. I thought it was really well done, especially considering the budget was less than $1 million. And I could watch Ellen Toland for hours. She's a natural beauty and comes across as authentic and endearing. I think she has a bright future after this.

• Apr 26, 2020

Just watched this last night. I applaud the director for having the courage to make this movie. It is important to end the stigma of those with mental illness. Thank you.

• Apr 25, 2020

This is a must see movie. I really loved it! It's interesting how bipolar is portrayed in this film and it felt very authentic. But also the love story is amazing and the love interest being a sex worker was very interesting and also felt very authentic.

• Apr 24, 2020

Wow, this movie swept me away. I have a daughter who is bipolar and this film gave me a lot of insight. I also found it entertaining and enjoyable. 5 enthusiastic stars.

• Apr 24, 2020

This movie was very funny and moving, too. It is an unusual mix of comedy and drama that feels very authentic, as the writer-director-star has bipolar disorder in real life.

• Apr 12, 2020

Quirky, quite a bit bizarre. But yeah. Good. Excellent soundtrack and a guy in his mid to late 30's pretending to be barely in college. Weird in all the right ways.

• Apr 02, 2020

Funny and poignant. I really enjoyed it, but also found it very helpful to understand what it is like for someone with bipolar. Felt very authentic. This is a must see movie.

• Apr 02, 2020

One of the best comedies I've seen this year!

One of the best comedies I've seen this year!

• Apr 01, 2020

This is such a brave and important, entertaining, and FUNNY movie! Rosie Perez is a national treasure and Eric Roberts is hilarious as the movie producer in his mom's garage. The film also deals with mental health challenges and a sex worker in ways I haven't seen EVER BEFORE in a film.