InSight - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

InSight Reviews

December 6, 2016
Unclear, messy, and boring.
½ August 1, 2015
didn't caRE for this mess
½ February 11, 2014
Tuesday, February 11, 2014

(2011) In/ Sight
PSYCOLOGICAL MYSTERY THRILLER

A young lady with multiple stab wounds gets submitted into the hospital. But before she died, an ER nurse by the name of Kaitlyn (Natalie Zea) telepathically start to inherit visions from the deceased after a defibrillator was used between them to revive her. And a portion of the movie dwells on Kaitlyn attempting to convince others about her visions while looking after her mother at the same time who has cancer leading to a twist that doesn't make much sense. Co-produced and directed by Richard Gabai making yet another movie that has already been done before, but with a much lower budget.

1 star out of 4
July 13, 2013
I thought this movie would have some potential but found it really slow boring a headache cause u find out that its all a mind game and not the mind game that keeps u involved with the movie the kind that bores you.
Not for the kiddies
There is a love scene in the movie that i found boring also there was a shot of the movie where to characters are talking and walking and then it gets blocked out by a building or something for a good 15 seconds really bad film making.
Give this one a miss
March 20, 2013
This is all bad you people are gonna pay

Some how I ended up in a realty show and guess I got for loving this gir Melinda but i
I am in a game but I guess I don't play by what they want so there are threats made against my boy and he dies and I'm forced into this game just by the way she was walking down the street and guise what my boy is dead and now here's that you ont believe this Melinda is a part of this big oh realty show very famous and has a lot of money you know the only thing she said when I saw her yesterday was I heard 3 people died um I replied one lived
From
Any perspective this demands an investigation now what do I win Melinda or should I so
Give you real manme and all the co involved you want it you got it see you on tv this if for some reason is not true but in any as I am completely blown away by people that are allowed to behave like this or even find them selfs entertained this sic. I need some FBI involvement or I will take this into my own hands promise toy I won't need 12 Jura to pass judgment or make a mistake
½ January 26, 2013
Starts confusing , then a bit better
December 5, 2012
mnogu loso scenario i rezija! a Christopher Lloyd zosto glumese vo filmov stvarno ne mi e jasno
November 13, 2012
Disappointing. Good actors, but it fell short.
September 13, 2012
pretty good actually
June 10, 2012
pretty good actually
June 9, 2012
Bad acting and slow moving......
½ June 1, 2012
Great cast choices, but sadly, the plot is...good...and bad. Good in a sense that it was a good story (what it was trying to go for, etc.), bad in the sense of execution, one of the reveals falling flat, some boring moments...and overall, frustrating just like what the protagonist goes through in this movie. Whether it's worth a watch is matter of...how much you like the cast?
May 28, 2012
A paranormal thriller: the plot is not bad, but the cast is quite inappropriate except for the long time professionals Christopher Lloyd and Adam Baldwin... I must say that it's a movie easy to forget.
½ May 22, 2012
I'm giving it 3 1/2 crud :)
April 28, 2012
Wow you. Never if your coming or going
½ March 27, 2012
Sean Patrick Flanetys chins finally came down after his botched surgery or whatever he did to them. This is suppose to be a horror/thriller where a woman seeks justice through the memory of a dead girl. Don't we have enough tv-shows about that... yes we do. So no need for the movies.
½ March 25, 2012
weak story line but good twist....
½ February 18, 2012
This is a good movie for both believers and sceptics.
½ February 15, 2012
1 minute in, due to the overdone sound design, I knew I would hate it.
Yep, I was right. Don't watch it.
½ February 14, 2012
Great film, makes you think :)