No se aceptan devoluciones (Instructions Not Included) Reviews

• Aug 11, 2019

the ending was so sad.. i cried.. and i never cry

the ending was so sad.. i cried.. and i never cry

• May 16, 2019

It has a bit of heart, but is not funny and it's super forgettable, unless you don't wanna take anything seriously, don't see this

• Nov 03, 2018

It so great that how it shows the bonding and how it is bilingual and Eugenio Derbez spent 12 years making this movie.

• Oct 03, 2018

Loved it! Funny, touching and an ending I totally wasn’t expecting :(

Loved it! Funny, touching and an ending I totally wasn’t expecting :(

• Aug 18, 2018

una película con mensajes muy bonitos,una historia muy bien elaborada,personajes muy bien pulidos y un final conmovedor,lo único malo es la calidad y algunos planos de la película,de resto esta bien.

• Jul 17, 2018

I love this movie, the ending made me cry a little at the theater when I first saw it.

• Jun 18, 2018

Funny, tender, sweet, sad and a powerful, yet lighthearted, film about the sacrifice and love of a parent and child. The twist at the end lifts an above average dramedy into a brilliantly-written family story.

• Jan 15, 2018

This was the most saddest movie ever but it was also funny. One of the best family movies to see.

• Dec 18, 2017

Puntaje Original: 7.5 A pesar de la muerte poco trabajada de Maggie, esta es sin dudas una de las mejores combinaciones de la comedia con la conmovedora historia de una amor sin límites entre un padre y su hija.

• Jun 02, 2017

Not perfect, but it definitely is worth watching. The film starts out as a weird, quirky comedy, but near the end of the movie takes a drastic serious turn. I do think some of the TV effects were lame. But the performances, especially from the lead, are wonderful.