Intermedio Reviews

• Feb 05, 2013

this movie was so bad, it actually was entertaining to make fun of the acting, effects, and writing. I mean, come on. Edward Furlong wasn't even trying. The effects were so cheesy and ridiculously bad. 3/4 of the movie laughing my ass off, while it was intended to be scary. Great to watch with friends if you got nothing better to do.

• Jun 16, 2011

meh it was ok edward furlong is awesome as always

meh it was ok edward furlong is awesome as always

• Jacob P Super Reviewer
    Jun 09, 2011

A descent horror film. The creatures were pretty creepy, they just should of showed more of it.

• Nov 26, 2010

Sólo dos cosas que decir: 1) Furlong (de antigua Terminator 2 fama) se ve y suena fumado durante toda la pelicula. 2) Considerando el desastre insalvable que es esto, quià (C)n lo puede culpar.

• Oct 17, 2010

I can't even get into this movie because the acting is so bad. The main girl actress is the worst out of the bunch.

• Jun 22, 2010

All I can say is don't waste your time, it's cheap, boring, too long, and the dialogue stinks!!!!

• Feb 06, 2010

This movie was so ridiculously bad. You can't edit in 3 different cheap "tunnel" backgrounds over and over, no matter how many camera filters you have. Add in an atrocious script and you've got a movie that I really wish I could click 0 stars for.

• Sherry . Super Reviewer
    Apr 27, 2009

Had some good actors in it. the story was kind of dumb its good for a one time watch.

• Apr 08, 2009

This movie sucked. It was hilarious. If you want to know what a good example of bad editing/story/dialogue is.. watch this movie.

• Aug 29, 2008

I don't really know where to begin with this... There is over-acting and bad acting involved, the effects and story-line are really bad. When Amber's character gets cut in half you actually see the ground move where the rest of her real body is underneath... You would not smoke weed when down in the dark when your friends are being killed, due to the paranoia involved, and you would not be dumb enough to go down into caves with a broken foot on crutches! This was one of those movies I couldn't switch off, but was willing to end!