Intern Academy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Intern Academy Reviews

August 18, 2013
If this is the movie that I'm thinking of, it's one of the greatest comedies EVER made. Seriously. The only reason that I don't currently own this on DVD is because it's so damn expensive.
August 19, 2012
I don't own this DVD yet but I saw it on TV once and have been trying to find it ever since. This is the most funniest movie I have ever freakin' seen! I can't wait to find it on DVD!

Edit: I found this movie on DVD from Amazon. I've watched it since then and it was still awesome! One of my favorite movies!
August 4, 2010
Absolutely hilarious. This may have been a bit predictable, but that did not stop me from laughing. The red headed nurse is the type of nurse my mother was when she worked in the hospital.
½ July 27, 2010
Was an okay Canadian comedy that was just like a lot of other comedies from Canada.
Some nudity and chuckle here and there but nothing memorable.
December 29, 2009
Highly entertaining!
½ August 4, 2009
It kind reminds me of Scrubs, just with a Canadian flavor to it. Very funny with a young mostly un-known cast. Great plot.
½ July 23, 2008
Locademia de medicina
½ May 20, 2008
I don't think that you can give a movie a zero star rating. Pity!
½ April 18, 2008
Hilarious and clearly a spin-off of scrubs. Funniest line in the movie is when Craig Kilbourne asks, "Would you like fries with that, muahaha." Once you see it, you'll know what I mean. Funnier the second time I watched it.
½ March 24, 2008
Like Scrubs...only it sucked. Half a star for the movie, one star for Christine Chatelain (she's on a really great episode of Psych).
½ January 29, 2008
zero stars would be more appropriate. this was garbadge. exactly like scrubs, but some how worse...way worse. i can't even believe i watched as mutch as i did of this.
the acting was bad, the writing was bad, the screenplay was just plain unnecessary. why on earth was this film made and why in the world is it beng shown on television? there was nothing else on, so i watched this drivel, i regret it so much,
January 7, 2008
This movie is funny I almost had a heart attack laughing....
November 10, 2007
Des trucs Ć©normes dans ce film
November 2, 2007
haven't had time to watch it yet
September 3, 2007
pretty funny for a bunch of i-have-no-idea-who-this-is actors...
½ September 2, 2007
I watched this movie because my boss was one of the producers involved in making it. Although it is shot really nicely the direction is terrible as is the story / writing. The actors are clearly better then the material and some attempt to sell it by over-acting. There are a few laugh-out-loud moments especially Matt Frewer's scenes. This movie is also unexpectedly graphic so I wasn't sure what category it falls into.
July 8, 2007
full five stars fore shere fun!! I enjoyed every bit of it!
July 7, 2007
In the United States, this movie is known as "White Coats." If you like Scrubs but have seen every episode three times and are looking for something new, hit yourself in the head hard enough to cause slight amnesia and watch some more Scrubs. On the one hand, there are a bunch of actors that I've seen as extras in the starring roles, but on the other hand Dave Foley has a big part, so it's particularly excruciating. Honestly, this movie is terrible. ER is a better medical comedy than this.
½ July 4, 2007
very amusing film i still laugh when i see this movie.
June 29, 2007
this movie is awesome!!!!!!!!! i love everything about it canadians can make some good movies!!! yes CANADA!!