Intersection - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Intersection Reviews

June 11, 2016
After a near death experience, a man takes a deep look at his life. Yawn!
September 24, 2015
A dull and meandering mess. All the actors are cold and detached which wouldn't be a problem if the plot wasn't so standard and lifeless.
April 19, 2015
I wish Gere took a moment to flash forward to how lame this movie was going to be.
June 10, 2014
One of the best dramas out there!
½ February 18, 2014
Omg, saw this when it came out and quickly became the worst movie I ever saw at that time.
December 15, 2013
My Favorite Film Is 1941's Citizen Kane.
October 19, 2013
dont fucken care - just loved it - Especially Lalita - and that soundtrack and visuals
½ September 11, 2013
Wednesday, September 11, 2013

(1994) Intersection
DRAMA

(Spoiler warning)
Dull and pointless which may have worked better as a 25 minute stint for a syndicated TV show. The movie starts off with the Richard Gere character as Vincent Eastman driving along a highway and then he gets into a car accident and we don't even get to see whether or not he even make it or not until the end which is very unfortunate but before all of that the film then jumps back weeks or months before for the movie doesn't say- it wants us to figure it out for them. What follows is a bunch of 'nothings' such as him and the Sharon Stone character as his ex called Sally who used to be a couple since they're both architecture designers of buildings and museums and they happen to have a 13 year old daughter together. Vincent is also attached to journalist Olivia Marshak (Lolita Davidovich) for we get to see how they had met but not when. There's no plot nor any love triangle since they're just doing their own thing what regular people do for the only dilemma is him such as babblings about what the Gere character wants to do and how he wants it, that it would require a couple of random strangers near the end of the film to make him realize that what he really want is to get married. You know I think I've seen this done before on many soap operas my sisters used to watch and so forth... and all kinds of comedy and drama shows made in the 60's 70's and 80's - even a cartoon called "The Simpsons", why would this be interesting to be made into a theatrical film because it's not interesting at all since it's clichť and that it can done on several different ways. I was drinking and driving until.... just when I jumped off the cliff.... I was hit by a ball very hard ... I fell off my bike to skateboarding off a ramp.

All I can say is that if you want to see a movie which came from an old adage stretched into a movie involving a fictitious character's 'life flashes before your eyes' stretched into two hours of nothing then this film might be for you. I bet you anything if anyone were to "just" watch the beginning and then use the fast forward button while playing until near the end still be able to understand the whole point of the movie without even having to watch it. I was hoping it was going to be another "Shattered" or 'love triangle gone wrong' but what I get instead is something people in general can pick up while growing up. And you know while I was watching this, it almost seemed that everybody who has worked on "Intersection" wanted something in it from the director, writer and star since it's close to pure babbling.

Bomb
½ May 2, 2013
The three Nights My lord!
½ April 14, 2013
wow...gr8 movie...I didnt expect that much 4m dis movie,but found it jus amazin!Specially the finishin (the psychological thing in b2in Sharon Stone & Lolita) was jus awesum!
Richard Gere is always extra-ordinary!
January 26, 2013
Not much to like here...it plays and looks like a TV soap opera at times. Stone is so bitterly cold and Gere is so rabidly manic that the whole thing just feels like a dizzy seesaw. There are a few interesting moments, but they get swallowed up by the rest of the mess.
September 12, 2012
I LOVE THIS MOVIE AND THE ENDING IS AWESOME - MORE PEOPLE SHOULD BEHAVE THIS WAY AND SHOW SOME CLASS.
August 2, 2012
Tenta ser profundo, mas não aranha a superfície. Só há lampejos de um grande filme, o final e frio e distante.
June 26, 2012
A creative way of illustrating what a guy goes through when torn between two women. I always liked this film and thought the critics sold it short. Gere and Stone are both great in their dramatic roles and the ending of this movie, in my opinion, is brilliant!
March 31, 2012
Strange film that's more perplexing than riveting.
November 10, 2011
This movie made me hate the movie and love it at the same time. Loved the ending because both women thougt that each had a secret that the other will never know about, but hated it because there can only be one person that you can love at a time...and he did make a decision on who he wanted to be with...OUCH!
½ October 11, 2011
THe story is good, but the rest is a chotic mess that fails to flow in order.
½ July 21, 2011
I picked this one up as an ex-rental as it was only $2, and I felt like good thriller. Well... this wasn't that... more a drama than I would have exopected from the cover. Not much to keep me in suspense, or really care less, quite honestly. It wasn't awful, but it was a bit confusing, chopping back in time (or maybe just not interesting enough to keep my attention focused!).
Sharon Stone was the best in it. Her acting is pretty good here. Richard Gere I don't like, and this one hasn't changed my opinion. Lolita Davidovich, just so so, not overly convincing in the role, but okay. The main one of interest was a quite young "Jenny" Morrison (as she is credited here!).
Ending is good, kind of makes up for a very average movie, but still not enough to have made me glad I sat and watched it. Think I will give this one to my mother, she thinks Richard is a babe (gag!).
½ July 13, 2011
THe story is good, but the rest is a chotic mess that fails to flow in order.
June 1, 2011