Interview with a Hitman Reviews

• Jan 23, 2020

A really fantastic movie. Wonderful script that is well acted and directed. The story is thoroughly engaging, and the ending is impactful. It is a shame that this movie is not better well known.

• Mar 11, 2016

I loved it. It's a great story with good twists coming right until the end. I'm surprised this movie has not been reviewed yet, but it's a great movie!

• Nov 07, 2015

Even though it shows tremednous potential at starts, "Interview With a Hitman" personally disappoints with lack of character development, predictable story and terrible pacing.

• Jul 13, 2015

seriously....what did he think was going to happen? You murdered the parents of a girl you fell in love with.

• Mar 09, 2015

Good actor and great cinematography, played out story and casting of fight actors who cant fight act.

• Mar 03, 2015

Pretty good foreign film that had a limited release which is unfortunate because it was rather good. A very character driven film that starts slow but really picks up and twists towards the end. Very underrated

• Dec 24, 2014

I never thought there could be a boring hit-man movie; this is the one.

I never thought there could be a boring hit-man movie; this is the one.

• Apr 16, 2014

Luke Goss ex-Bross man does a a Jason Stratham but for me a little more style... I enjoyed this. There is a reasonable plot. He maybe a light weight but he does the physical role quite well. Would like to see him in continue the film career.

• Mar 01, 2014

The movie was nice gang movie but the ending is bad and expected!

The movie was nice gang movie but the ending is bad and expected!

• Feb 26, 2014

Though the film is a bit empty, Luke Goss brings an appropriate, brooding presence to his role.