Historias mínimas (Intimate Stories) Reviews

• May 05, 2016

7.2/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2oG

7.2/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2oG

• Jan 17, 2015

Slow, boring, & not very humorous...the Patagonian Argentina setting is authentic but there is little to the storyline & no climax.

• Jan 08, 2013

Comforting and well-written, with good characters. Not much depth, but it's nice to have something light once in a while.

• Jun 21, 2012

Nice stories. You learn to love these characters. Enjoy it.

Nice stories. You learn to love these characters. Enjoy it.

• Feb 25, 2012

A low-key bittersweet comedy-drama set in rural Argentina. The main characters are 3 simple people who are traveling to a city each for their own reason. Not much happens, but everything in this movie has a truly genuine feel to it. What doesn't seem important to the viewer is a big deal to the main characters, as as in real life, little things make a difference.

• Aug 11, 2011

For those who like every day stories that connect people to one another, this is a simple, yet very heartwarming film. Gorgeous shots of Patagonia, Argentina, with its almost infinite roads, desert plains, villages in the middle of nowhere. Recommended for dog lovers.

• Apr 01, 2011

Snooze fest....boring

Snooze fest....boring

• Mar 15, 2011

Es muy linda y sencilla, me gusto mucho.

Es muy linda y sencilla, me gusto mucho.

• Mar 07, 2011

A beautiful look into the lives of simple, ordinary people. I'm not quite sure what the film's about; but, the journeys the characters take are relevant for humanity in general. The need for relationships, acceptance from others, and the desire to fill a need in another's life help give meaning to our existence. This film is truly touching and surprisingly rewarding for those who care to seek it out.

• Feb 26, 2011

Slow moving, and yet not tedious. Quite nice, really.

Slow moving, and yet not tedious. Quite nice, really.