Into the Ashes Reviews

• Sep 19, 2019

Despite predictable dialogue stunning camera work and solid performances abide.

Despite predictable dialogue stunning camera work and solid performances abide.

• Sep 07, 2019

I’m generally a huge fan of these types of movies...however, there is absolutely nothing to this movie. I questioned myself throughout it why I haven’t turned it off.

• Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Aug 25, 2019

Frank Grillo takes on his biggest hair yet in Into The Ashes.

Frank Grillo takes on his biggest hair yet in Into The Ashes.

• Aug 13, 2019

It's not for everyone, but Director Aaron Harvey is master of the slow burn, building tension in each scene individually and throughout the entire story overall. Watch the movie for the tension and the score, if for no other reason. Also check out The Neighbor - I think it's Harvey's best so far.

• Aug 01, 2019

I liked the movie and the actors, especially Robert Taylor and James Badge Dale, but I wish the characters and story line had been developed more fully from the Sheriff's family relationships to Nick's former and now current lives. It had a depth to it that could have added even more to the suspense.

• Michael M
    Jul 23, 2019

Skip it. Too bad, good actors weak storyline.

Skip it. Too bad, good actors weak storyline.

• Jul 23, 2019

Absolutely horrendous! Drug on forever and had the worst ending I've EVER scene in a movie. Terrible. Do not waste your time.

• Jul 22, 2019

I enjoyed the film, it was however nothing special. The film is missing the scene where his wife encounters his friends, based on the narative, it sounds like that would have been interesintg. The man is shot twice in the chest, ok...patch up in hospital but then goes on a rampage...... nah. Robert Taylor almost reprises his "longmire" role, in fact it could have by an episode of the show., you would be able to tell the difference. Pay ass little money to watch.

• Jul 20, 2019

Great movie, family enjoyed it.

Great movie, family enjoyed it.

• Jul 20, 2019

I was genuinely excited about this movie. I caught “The Neighbor” last year and when I saw the same guy directed “Into the Ashes” I was looking forward to it even more. But I have to say it’s a miss . Nothing really happens the first couple acts besides following people around to their jobs. And that all leads up to some kinda strange scene where the bad guys are reunited with Grime’s character with pecan ice cream . They come off like John Goodman and William Forsyth’s characters in “Raising Arizona “ than actual bad guys or ex cons . That’s followed by lackluster payoff. If there’s a bright spot I’d say it was James Badge Dale . He’s gives a authentic performance As “Sal” . He’s the only one who I felt like actually played a character. Frank Grillo is the same dude he is in every movie or tv show he plays in . Luke Grimes and Robert Taylor are mailing it in with their one note performances similar to “LongMire” and “Yellowstone”. (Seriously it’s could be a episode of “LongMire”. ) So I’d say Skip it and watch “Rolling Thunder “ it’s much better.