Inuyasha - Kagami no naka no mugenjou ( The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass ) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Inuyasha - Kagami no naka no mugenjou ( The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass ) Reviews

May 27, 2015
This is so yasha lol
April 5, 2015
Sensational and strong as previous.Adequate dose of action,comedy and suspense.Fanboys and rookies will appreciate
½ January 1, 2015
Watching this movie is comparable to playing one of my favorite games that I can no longer play. Yes I'm talking about evil zone for playstation.
September 2, 2013
Little boring as it harps on with the noroko stuff.
May 4, 2013
i love how they finally get to kiss for once this one was awsum
April 13, 2013
pretty good it's got sexy naraku in it so it's all good
½ March 26, 2013
I'm a fan of Inuyasha, and this is very much a 1.5 hour episode of it. Enough fun, action, and drama to keep you interested, but nothing new from the tv series. So pretty solid.
February 14, 2013
Awesome anime movie I loved it hard to find on DVD but I have it :3
December 16, 2012
Awesome villain and good incorporation of all the main characters
December 10, 2012
kagome and inuyasha finally have a short spark of romance.
November 30, 2012
funny. action packed. very cool.
November 25, 2012
I have an addiction, and I should probably seek professional help...
November 19, 2012
October 26, 2012
love the cartoons wish he was still on adult swim
October 22, 2012
October 18, 2012
the inuyasha kagome love thing got the whole hojo's ancestor was funny
October 12, 2012
this was the sweetest, this kiss was so amazing!
September 13, 2012
Esta segunda película de Inuyasha logra lo que ninguna de sus otras películas pudieron. Los personajes son mejor desarrollados, la animación es de mejor calidad que la serie de anime y de vez en cuando logra emocionar con su humor y su romance. Un buen ejemplo de como dejar a sus fervientes fanáticos felices y a su audiencia moderada sin arrepentirse de haberla visto.
May 15, 2012
An action packed movie with a sprinkle of romance.
May 9, 2012