Inuyasha - Tenka hadou no ken (Inuyasha the Movie 3: Swords of an Honorable Ruler) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Inuyasha - Tenka hadou no ken (Inuyasha the Movie 3: Swords of an Honorable Ruler) Reviews

April 12, 2015
Perchance the most scareful and violent of long featured shonen anime.The climax is breath-taking.
January 18, 2015
I don't really know why that's the title. It is about swords, but that's about it. This was a great story that shows InuYasha's father and his 3 swords. Plus you get to see what happens to InuYasha's mother.
½ January 2, 2015
It was great seeing the brothers work together. I also really enjoy the love story.
October 11, 2014
inuyasha movie 3
inuyasha tfa episode
September 3, 2013
Better one so far and intro of sfx animation wasn't over done.
July 9, 2013
awesome movie out of all the inuyasha movies I love this one the most
May 14, 2013
Movie 3 and the best one. You finally get to see Inuyasha's father
April 13, 2013
really intresting and full of blood heartbreak and brothers fighting to protect the world from an evil sword.
March 26, 2013
i is a really cool movie!!!!
March 23, 2013
its great i loved the story about "Inuyasha"
February 14, 2013
This movie is great because you get to see Inuyasha's dad and his mother and you see young versions of the charters
December 16, 2012
Wonderful graphics and it was great to talk about the 2 brother's mysterious father
½ December 7, 2012
cho chop! not bad suff...
December 4, 2012
What can i say about the movie its InYasha
November 30, 2012
same thing about the 4th pretty good. alittle funny.
November 25, 2012
Again, I need to seek professional help because I love me some Inuyasha...
October 22, 2012
heh ^__^ i like this one alot and have it but i like # 2 better ^^ lol
½ October 18, 2012
it was cool to see inuyashas father,great fights and suprsingy sesshomaru talked alot^^
October 12, 2012
i didn't like this one too much, but i did like the whole story behind Inuyasha's parents