Invaders from Mars Reviews

• Jul 05, 2019

Really enjoyed the first third of the film, especially the hilltop set. The Martian costumes were dated, quirky but perfect for that period.

• Jun 27, 2019

Invaders from Mars features a terrific first half, and a mediocre second one. The psychology in the first half worked splendidly and in that case the approach of less is more suited it so well. It was creepy with good dialogue and realistic scenarios. But the second half introduced boring, endless military action sequences which significantly brought down the quality of the overall flick.

• Jan 25, 2019

Anyone giving this movie a negative review is probably under 60 years of age. If you saw it as a child shortly after it was released, it left an indelible impression on you. If not, all I can say is you had to be there to appreciate it.

• Oct 06, 2018

I remember watching this in the early 60's. It scared the sh*t outta me. I loved it.

• Jun 03, 2018

IT'S A GREAT MOVIE IF YOU'RE TEN YEARS OLD AND WATCHING IT MADE ME FEEL TEN YEARS OLD.

• Apr 14, 2017

One of the best B-movies I've ever seen. This movie has it all. Science theories, alien humans, and some @$& creepy aliens. That's mainly what I loved about this movie is the aliens. There so awesome but, when I first saw them it gave me the chills. Amazing! I've seen a lot of B-movies but, none of them have creeped me out like this one. The only thing that really bothered me was the music was a little out of place for this movie. It could've had more effective (and a lot less dramatic) music. Besides that this movie is a must-watch for any sci-fi loving fan.

• Mar 20, 2016

I first saw this movie as a child when it came out. More than 60 years later, I still remember it, get shivers when I think of the ending, and would like to see it again. That kind of "staying power" is what I think makes it a good movie. Few movies make it to my repeat viewing list.

• Nov 16, 2015

Silly juvenile sci-fi propaganda. Started well, but in the second act everything going wrong.

• Kevin M. W Super Reviewer
    Oct 13, 2015

Seen through the eyes of a little boy, seen from his very back window, the insidious Martians come to conquer, even controlling Mom and Dad! Its a fun adventure with some few thrills seen through that perspective, the point of view of a bored kid looking through his back window, suddenly the only one knowing about the plans to conquer the planet. The only one to stand against the plan that might well succeed. Me likey. But it is a kid's movie.

• Oct 08, 2015