Infection (Invasion) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Infection (Invasion) Reviews

June 6, 2008
I rented this movie because I heard it was filmed in one shot using a dashboard police camera. This sounded like a pretty cool concept to me and while I knew the movie was made on a very low budget I figured it might be alright. While the premise was interesting, it was executed terribly. There was hardly any action and the majority of the film was the car driving back and forth along the same dirt road. Even if it was filmed in one shot, which I doubt it was seeing how the car would stop and a negative screen would flash which could easily have been to hide a scene change, there should have actually been some action. The CGI that was uses was also terrible and could easily be repeated using MS Paint by anyone with any talent at all. I could have made this movie with a group of friends in one weekend and it would have been about 20 times better... I gave it 1 star instead of the 1/2 star only because I thought the premise was good and there was one or two times when the audio work was done at a somewhat decent level.
May 24, 2008
Un peu prévisible, nicole est come d'hab, mais tout ça reste plat
½ April 1, 2008
SNORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This movie was terrible, even WORSE than the original which I never liked.
No build-up. no suspension, no pace and the characters weren't interesting.
The story was also changed for the worse.
½ March 25, 2008
This was mistakenly behind one of the "The Invasion" boxes at Blockbuster. I was expecting Nicole Kidman. She was nowhere near this piece o'crap! Grrr!!!
March 18, 2008
Not exactly amazing, but definitely effective. I didn't think it would be possible to have this whole story told with one camera, but this flick pulled it off.
March 8, 2008
Pas pire pantoute ste film la...
February 22, 2008
Juoni hyvä, loppua kohti vähä hiipuu
½ January 3, 2008
this could be the worst movie ever made. it REALLY sucked.
½ December 31, 2007
This is an interesting attempt at a high-concept film. Consisting entirely of one unbroken shot from the dashboard camera of a small-town patrol vehicle, this movie tells the story of an alien invasion in a remote California town. It's a triumph of sound design and non-visual storytelling, but the acting isn't professional and the writing is uninspired. Very cool as an experiment in filmmaking, but it wears out its welcome halfway through.
October 28, 2007
If this is the movie i think it is, which according to imdb is filmed in one take from the front of a patrol vehicle, then i badly want to see this film. It sounds awesome.
½ August 23, 2007