Invisible Strangler - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Invisible Strangler Reviews

July 10, 2011
A convicted strangler, studying the paranormal in his jail cell, learns to make himself invisible. As an invisible man, he escapes from prison to stalk and strangle the five women who testified against him at his trial. Robert Foxworth plays the police lieutenant assigned to protect them, and to catch the invisible strangler.

Movie Tagline:
A Criminally Insane Murderer Escapes From The Institution -- By Becoming Invisible!

Also Known As:
The Astral Factor
The Astral Fiend
bbcfloridabound
½ November 11, 2008
Nothing worth shaking a stick at. This is also called the The Astral Factor, by some. I found it in the Mill creek 50 Package. Its one of those films you see at 3 in the morning, while working to keep you awake. Trust me it doesn't work.
June 15, 2008
Awful seventies horror, the kind of movie you find on TV at 2 am. Do yourself a favour, turn it off and go to sleep.
½ April 26, 2008
Robert Foxworth does a pretty good job with what he's given. I have a feeling this would make a better episode of "Outer Limits" than a full-length film.
½ October 25, 2007
bought this dvd from the $.99 rack. we both fell asleep while watching it. i'll give myself a pat on the back for being the first to review it
December 11, 2006
i would like to see this