Reviews

• Jul 04, 2011

Historias conmovedoras de gente que en estos momentos está sufriendo y pasándola realmente mal. Y nosotros aquí preocupados por la crisis, porque ya no podemos ir al cien etc, etc... Aprendamos a quejarnos menos.

• Jul 04, 2011

really good documentary!!!!!5 shorts about those stories that are invisible to us.. Historias de aquellos que no se ven, de aquellos a los que occidente da la espalda...muy bueno!!

• Jul 04, 2011

Documental sobre 5 histories de col·lectius invisibles. Africa i llatinoamèrica, nens de la guerra, dones violades. Testimonis durs de realitats que ens pensem que estan tant i tant lluny...

• Jul 04, 2011

Documental crudo sobre colectivos invisibeis en distintos contextos. Sorprende, como sempre, o lonxe que están do ruído mediatico... e o tón feminino destes dramas.

• Jun 21, 2009

I'm not even sure if I'm reviewing the right movie . . . why wouldn't they have a poster for this one? Or a cast list? The movie sucked, well the ending REALLY sucked . . . like they didn't know what to do. The half-dead guy is recovering and needs the girl who injured him to die in his arms? WHAT?! Some things weren't consistent either. He can scare birds, but other things return to normal after he has affected them . . . ? I like how she found reasons to bond with him while he was missing though.

• Sep 28, 2008

Solo para disidentes, resistentes....

Solo para disidentes, resistentes....

• Aug 11, 2008

THIS MOVIE IS A MUST

THIS MOVIE IS A MUST

• May 24, 2008

Not the greatest film, good story line that could have been better.

Not the greatest film, good story line that could have been better.