Invocation of My Demon Brother - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Invocation of My Demon Brother Reviews

January 18, 2008
-This is one of the most disturbing things i have ever seen. Mick jagger makes a surprisingly horrifying soundtrack that made me feel really uneasy and tense the whole time. The imagery is just really fucking creepy and satanic. There were some parts where the colors were so much and the sounds were so disgusting my stomach got sort of upset. However, for some reason its really hypnotizing and i'd have to say that this was probably my favorite Kenneth Anger film, although I don't think I'll ever want to put myself through viewing this again.
December 20, 2007
Chemical and alchemical.
December 4, 2007
Kenneth, you silly old goat. Satan love ya!
½ November 18, 2007
soundtrack is sweet.
November 10, 2007
Play this film with "Inaugeration Of The Pleasure Dome and "The Holy Mountain" for a colorful trilogy of 'trip films'.
November 7, 2007
Det här var tammefan huvudet på spiken en febrstinn dag som denna.Så här ska det se ut
October 13, 2007
For a film made of fragments of a lost film (the original version of Anger's "Lucifer Rising", most of which was stolen by Manson cohort Bobby Beausoleil), 'Invocation of My Demon Brother' is an intense, disorienting, disturbing, entertaining, and ultimately, interesting experiment in film, music, and or course, ritual magick!
July 25, 2007
Medo medo medo, com trilha sonora de Mick Jagger feita num sintetizador Moog.