Reviews

• Jun 22, 2012

A slightly lesser known anime series based off of another even lesser known japanese film called Zeiramu, Iria presents a fairly solid anime that many people are sure to enjoy. Though, perhaps, not a masterpiece by any means, the movie, itself, certainly got less publicity than it probably should have. If, in the past, you have enjoyed films that U.S. Manga Corps has been involved with and have taste for 90's sci-fi anime, then chances are you will probably enjoy this one.

• Mar 07, 2010

the first anime I ever watched. pretty effin good! Saw it in subtitles when I was like 11 and I was amazed that there could be violence and swearing in a cartoon.

• Jun 15, 2009

It almost needed a prequel, so you could understand this one.

It almost needed a prequel, so you could understand this one.

• Aug 04, 2008

Probably my favorite piece of animated work.

Probably my favorite piece of animated work.

• May 01, 2008

Awesome. Loved this series since I was a kid. :)

Awesome. Loved this series since I was a kid. :)

• Jan 10, 2008

Une des premieres animation japonaises que j'ai vu. Imagination et fantastique sont au rendez-vous. Bonne science fiction. Dommage que cela n'ait pas ete une serie de 26 episodes.

• Jan 04, 2008

If you like anime, this is a rare find, and very unique in its own way. As an artist the hanging ending is good, because it allows the viewers to come up with their own conclusion.

• Dec 26, 2007

kinda depressing really

kinda depressing really

• Dec 15, 2007

Masakazu Katsura est au character design (Iria est sublime) de cet OAV et malheureusement, on croirait qu'il en a écrit l'histoire aussi. Manquant de punch, je me force à penser nostalgie pour ne pas viander cette review.

• Dec 11, 2007

IRIA had me at Bob... INGENIOUS movie... never was there ever en enemy as bad-ass as Zeiram...and yea Bob rules... any SNES fans find the rom HYPER-IRIA...its like metroid but with the IRIA characters...simply put it's BAD ASS. ok love you byeee!