Iron Fist - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Iron Fist Reviews

½ June 10, 2017
There is another show of iron fist on Netflix about the super hero iron fist. And let me tell you now it is AWESOME!!!!!! Love the guy they got to play him! Could care less about this movie though. I do think they will develop the character a bit more and make it more like the comics.
½ May 18, 2017
can I give this no stars, just a boring ass show, boring characters. fights were trash. The story was like watching paint dry
May 17, 2017
This is a show on Netflix, and it is not entertaining. Slow/nonexistent/disjointed plot and terrible casting. We kept watching it thinking it was about to get good. It didn't.
March 29, 2017
One of the dumbest shows on TV. Do the writers and director read the comics they try to recreate on the big screen? Waste of money. They can't even find an athletic Iron Fist.
July 25, 2012
did this movie really happened who has seen it help
October 16, 2009
This movie hasn't been made, it's been "in pre-production" for man...I don't know how long. I personally think they pulled the plug on it, which is too bad. Ray needs more roles.
August 12, 2009
this film has not been made yet
August 12, 2009
Its not made yet. its been in production since 2000. i doubt it will ever be made.
January 11, 2009