Iron Maiden: Death on the Road - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Iron Maiden: Death on the Road Reviews

April 2, 2016
Steve Harris edited this so badly it will make you sick just watching it. No shot stays on screen for more than 1 second.
April 4, 2011
Awesome live show brings back memories - also chuffed to see myself in documentary
½ October 3, 2009
A superb performance by one of Metal's best!
½ September 22, 2009
A really well-done performance from one of the greatest heavy metal bands of all thing to mention that I know other people had a problem with is the lack of Bruce's interaction with the audience, which is always a highlight. I also wished the track listing could have been a bit more diverse.

Favorite tracks: Can I Play with Madness, Dance of Death, Paschendale, Lord of the Flies, Fear of the Dark, Iron Maiden, Journeyman
½ July 14, 2009
One of the best concert films I have ever seen the band plays with the passion that had missing for a decade without Bruce Dickinson and Adrian Smith. A true high point of their carrear.
March 19, 2009
Best band ever, what u want more?
½ December 27, 2008
Iron Maiden alive is aways bad-ass,end Dance of Death is a good album to be discovery by the hardcore fans.I like it.
December 15, 2008
no thanks not my thing
November 30, 2008
this is the best . iron r my fav band i love them ive seen them 5 times they r excellent
October 27, 2008
Iron Maiden is a poop receptacle.
September 27, 2008
September 20, 2008
it's MAIDEN. what else do you have to say.
August 31, 2008
Great live DVD whose only weakness is the at times frenzied MTV style cutting.
August 30, 2008
absolutely stunning sound and visuals make this dvd a must have purchase for all Maiden/Music fans. The performance is top notch , a band on its second wind reaching an unbelieveably high standard and are regarded as one of the best and biggest (if not THE biggest) bands around on this planet. The only complaint is the slightly too quick edits and a a few early disc teething problems where the 5.1 sound affected a disc. This should be rectified now though. An absolute gem of a concert, Stage shows and lighting of this tour were brillinat and the showmanship of Bruce Dickinson come to the fore on songs such as "Dance of Death", "The Trooper" and "Paschendale". This dvd is a must have and if ya haven't got one.... get one!
August 23, 2008
i already saw it it's so cool
August 19, 2008
since i love Maiden this was an easy sell. it woulda got 5 stars had it not been for the insane amount of cuts from the editing room. can we focus on one guy for more than 3 seconds is that possible. still worth a view to see one of the best metal bands at the top of their game. 23 yrs after their debut album and still making sweet tunes. Up the Irons!!!
July 23, 2008