Iron Maiden - Live After Death - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Iron Maiden - Live After Death Reviews

October 14, 2014
Awesome concert video! And my wife and I saw Iron Maiden on this tour in 1985 on our wedding night. Awesomw show!
September 5, 2013
Maiden 8 months into a tour is still amazing!
November 28, 2012
Live After Death is very energetic, and my god those guitars are perfect! i swear the only bum notes were from Dickinson, but to be fair his voice is impressive and probably takes a bruising from so many shows. The band look like they're really enjoying the time on stage, and it was a blast from the past to see the spandex & long unruly hair. My Mother even liked this and she doesn't particularly like Iron Maiden. I must admit I am not a crazed fan of the band but i do like to listen to them, all of their most well known songs are here as well as lesser known favorites to those who like albums. The sound is warm, the camera work isn't ground breaking but i guess it's a little limited if they didn't want random guys on stage with them. Speaking of the stage the set is perfect, designed into Ancient Egyptian style which i personally am fond of. Overall this is great if you like Iron Maiden but it's probably better if you're MAD about them.
October 27, 2012
Iron Maiden live at the Long Beach Arena on the World Slavery Tour in 1985. Tough to capture the true live experience in a video. Would have been great to be there. Loved the intro featuring Winston Churchill's still stirring WWII radio address.
October 1, 2012
Reminiscing with a classic.. This show will never get old to me. One of my faves!!
February 9, 2012
Sure the performance isn't that great, but take this for what it is: a depiction of a band at a critical point in their career, at the top of the world and showing to a mainstream pop infested world that they don't need mainstream media to be amazingly talented. For that, this deserves 5 stars.
June 16, 2011
Possibly the Greatest Live concert ever...
April 4, 2011
One of the best live shows of all time
July 27, 2010
TheDudeLebowski65
July 13, 2010
Iron Maiden's legendary show is one of the greatest concerts experiences time and time again. This is a terrific concert to watch, all of Maiden's classic tracks are here and they really stand out. Filmed during the World Slavery Tour of 84, 85 Live After Death remains one of the most legendary concerts ever, and this is Iron Maiden at it's peak. They really deliver everything they had on this tour, every song is so energetic and powerful. As a diehard Iron Maiden fan, I can honestly that if you want to see one of the most powerful bands of all time in their hay day, then give Live After Death a view. Be prepared for your jaw to hit the floor as Bruce and the boys deliver some of the best music you'll ever hear.