Who will be the Super Hero film of the year?

Who will be the best superhero film of the year? I personally think IM3
Nick M.
03-21-2013 01:44 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Typhon

Typhon Q

Man of Steel or Iron Man 3. Although I feel like Man of Steel is gonna be a deep superhero movie like the Dark Knight. Iron Man 3 looks like an awesome action movie.

Apr 1 - 03:45 PM

Tony Stark

sam varma

iron man 3 is gonna be a revenge flick

Apr 7 - 01:58 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Man Of Steel. (Although I hope that Kick-Ass 2 gets high praise)

Mar 31 - 05:05 PM

Branden Mata

Branden Mata

Oh, and I predict Thor 2 will be great as well, simply because of Alan Taylor and Hemsworth is perfect as Thor.

Mar 27 - 07:15 PM

Branden Mata

Branden Mata

It's gonna be a battle between Iron Man 3 and Man of Steel is my prediction.

Wild Card Pick: Wolverine ends up being amazing(remember this is wild card pick)

I don't know if Kick-Ass 2 counts but that shit is gonna be so badass.

Mar 27 - 07:14 PM

Tony Stark

sam varma

wolverine wont be well taken by critics but the action will remind you of a chinese ninja revenge movie.....kick ass 2 im not sure cause it looks quite mediocre..but i agree with man of steel and iron man 3 ...but im really excited for iron man 3 rather than man of steel which i can wait to see.....i dont know about thor 2 because since loki is not the main antagonist ...the film will probably be dull

Mar 28 - 04:01 AM

Branden Mata

Branden Mata

I disagree, I'm happy Loki isn't the villain again, getting a little tired of him. Also don't know if I can ever take Loki seriously after that amazing Hulk scene. Plus the two new villains are villains who are most likely gonna have some great battle scenes with Thor since they can go toe to toe wit him, especially Algrim. And like I said, I also think the new director is great and perfect for the job.

Oh, and I'm sorry but I completely disagree about Kick-Ass. I actually think it looks quite Epic. Jim Carrey looks like he's gonna have one of his best roles in years and Cloe Grace Moretz is absolutely amazing and can't wait to see more of her as Hit-Girl. All trailers have been fantastic to me as well.

Mar 29 - 03:03 PM

Raisa Rezwan

Raisa Rezwan

I completely agree with u. I think having Loki as the villain for two movies is its limit or else the character will drag and we will get tired of him. And Kick Ass 2 looks so good. I loved the first one alot and hope the 2nd one is as good as the first but usually that is hard to achieve. Wolverine im in the middle. The origin was terrible but the early X-men series were good except for the Last Stand. I'm just hoping that maybe this one won't disappoint and I won't be surprised if it actually ends up being good. Plus, I'm giving another chance for Wolverine cause First Class surprised me of how good it was and ended up being one of my favorites that year.

Mar 30 - 09:44 AM

Dylan  J.

Dylan Jones

Yeah, I'm looking forward to Kick-Ass 2 more than Wolverine or Thor 2 even though I'm excited for both of them.

Mar 30 - 12:43 PM

Tony Stark

sam varma

I love to see Loki as the villian! He brings smiles and his expressions really work.....eventhough wolverine looks bad i might still watch it for hugh jackman...Maybe kick ass 2 depending on reviews.....Iron man 3 i will see no doubt and even man of steel

Apr 7 - 02:02 AM

Branden Mata

Branden Mata

And Wolverine might be, it's my wild card pick just cause of Mangold, he's made some pretty good films in the past and I don't think he's gonna flop given this is his best chance to really get his name out there.

Mar 29 - 03:05 PM

Tony Stark

sam varma

me too

Mar 22 - 02:37 AM

Find us on:                 
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile