JUST A LOT OF PLOT HOLES!!

Are the people blind? This movie has much more plot holes than TDKR and Amazing Spider Man, but the hype does not allow the critics see the truth. Itīs a bad movie!!!
Justice Almeida
04-25-2013 07:53 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

jake1246

Jake 1246

1. Why did Extremis heal limbs, but not that lady's CHEEK SCAR?
2. Why did Pepper still have a sports bra after being burned by fire?
3. How did MULTIPLE people pilot Iron Patriot despite redundancies to prevent that?
4. There was no standard way to kill an Extremis (e.g., headshot?) Their deaths were completely ambiguous.
5. IM suit stood up to Thor's hammer, but minor hits destroyed them in his movie.
6. Like mentioned by these guys, the suits are powered by the arc reactor, (an essentially limitless energy supply). They don't need charging.

May 3 - 05:32 PM

Ben Thompson

Ben Thompson

I thought the movie was great. But I there is one thing: *SPOILERS* Ben Kinglsey's fake Mandarin was lied to the whole time, as he said when Tony and Rhodey came back to his house. Ben Kinglsey says that he was told that no one actually gets hurt and that he was putting on an act. But in an earlier scene, dressed as the Mandarin, he shoots a man in the head on a live unauthorized televised broadcast. How could Ben Kinglsey's character think that was fake, straightforwardly shooting a man in the head with a loaded gun with live rounds. In real life, a person would realize that he just shot a man in the head by a. noticing that the gun actually had a muzzle flash which a blank round (which he probably thought the gun was loaded with) wouldn't have, b. seeing that the man he shot was unresponsive and had to be carried off "set", or c. that there was actually real blood spilling on floor. But I didn't really let it bother me that much when I watched it, and I thought, like I said, it was a pretty good popcorn flick.

May 3 - 09:59 AM

Andrew Holland

Andrew Holland

What I didn't really get is why the mk42 suit needed to "charge" at all to begin with, it was established in the first film that the suits are powered by Stark's chest-mounted arc reactor, so why couldn't the mk42 be powered in the same way?

Apr 30 - 01:33 AM

Tony Stark

sam varma

it was just a prototype

May 2 - 02:52 AM

Fakee Userr

Fakee Userr

I just saw Iron Man 3 today and I was irked at the HUGE plot hole revealed at the end. If you have not seen the movie.. advert your eyes..

The major irk of mine is throughout most of the movie, Tony is dealing with his busted, broken, uncharged Iron Man suit and what he has to do to get it working again, etc... yet at the end of the movie, it is revealed he has literally a Whole Platoon of Iron Man suits hidden at his blown up mansion which come to his aid for the final battle!

At any point in the movie, he could of just told Jarvis to send one over, and disposed of the damaged suit and been good to go.

That and those enhanced healing hot people.. i found it ridiculous that they could go head to head with an Iron Man suit. even if they can heal, and are enhanced in some ways, they still seemed pretty vulnerable to and weak like any other human when it came to getting shot, stabbed, hit by a unsuited Tony, etc.. but now at the end of the movie, they can withstand hard hits and blasts and whatever else the Iron Man suits can dish out..

Apr 28 - 12:20 AM

Jordan Atkinson

Jordan Atkinson

Jarvis was heavily damaged when the suit goes down, and needed time to recover/reboot along with the suit. Tony was out of contact with Jarvis and his suit army for that time (seeing as his house was obliterated as well)

Apr 29 - 05:58 PM

Jesse Meehl

Jesse Meehl

Not a plot hole. Tony had no contact with JARVIS, who is the AI that operates all the suits. Plus if he called one right away then Killian knows he's alive. He wanted to be stealthy.

May 2 - 10:53 PM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

Again, name one. Just one.

Apr 25 - 09:41 PM

Fakee Userr

Fakee Userr

1 plothole = throughout the hole movie he's trying to repair and get working his broken/unpowered suit then at the end it's revealed he had a whole army of suits still hidden at the mansion.. at any time during the movie he could of easily asked Jarvis to send one over.

Apr 28 - 12:28 AM

Ram Melegrito

Ram Melegrito

If you listened closely, Jarvis called Stark telling him that the cranes have arrived. It was obviously to clear up the debris blocking his Hall of Armors.

Apr 28 - 08:22 AM

Tony Stark

sam varma

yes he is right

May 2 - 02:53 AM

Robert Jones-Bussing

Robert Jones-Bussing

Is this the part where we're supposed to give a shit?

Apr 25 - 09:19 PM

Alex M.

Hipster Elitist Maverick

Wow, you wrote two identical threads with slightly different titles. Do you feel important now?

Apr 25 - 08:53 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

JUST A LOT OF SHITTY THREADS THAT SAY THE SAME THING WITH DIFFERENT TITLES!!

Apr 25 - 08:40 PM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7LrViaPq7M

Apr 25 - 08:15 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile