Iron Man 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Iron Man 3 Reviews

August 14, 2016
Iron Man 3 just fell flat, I get what they were trying to do, but it just didn't work at all. I felt nothing for the new characters, like nothing, I didn't hate them and I didn't love them. I just found them all to be extremely boring and they definitely could've been developed a lot more. Just all around a huge disappointment.
August 12, 2016
Phase Two of the MCU starts off with a strong performance and end to the Iron Man trilogy, RDJ returns and kills it (again!), filled with random comedy and an unusual but interesting plot!
½ August 10, 2016
A "Mandarin/Aldrich Killian" team-up is something that excites me. However a "Mandarin/Trevor Slattery" team-up just makes me wonder what could and should of been...
August 9, 2016
the avenger returns after d dreadful mission in new york in a pathetic condition nd anxiety issues. In the third installment of his solo franchise, he does a good job. certainly better than iron man 2 nd less chaotic, iron man 3 is beautifully shot. the air rescue scene was commendable. With thin characters nd entire focus on sticking to the good vs evil concept, iron man's cold blooded revenge story is good enough for the fans.
just don't compare it to what iron man went through in avengers or even d first part.
August 8, 2016
Not as good as the first and second as there were too much of a destructive action which was not needed.But it sure was an awesome end to this great Iron Man trilogy!
½ August 7, 2016
I thought I was seeing "Iron Man 3" not Agent Tony Stark.
August 5, 2016
Out of all the Iron Man movies this one is by far the worst. Personally i don't go to see an Iron Man movie where to see Pepper Potts wears the armor more than Tony. This movie was a disappointment on so many levels. The Mandarin aka Iron Man's most popular villain is brutally butchered by the end of the movie & the lava villains made me smdh. Aldrige Killian what a waste of screen time. Marvel definitely dropped the ball on this one. Did I mention it's a Holiday movie they released in the summer? Who the hell allowed this shit to happen? It's quite obvious this movie is more about Robert Downey Jr.'s ego than being about the third chapter in what was an amazing franchise. As far as trilogies go this makes X3 looks like the work of a genius. EPIC FAIL
August 5, 2016
Terrible movie, the worst iron man yet
August 4, 2016
I can't seem to be able to watch it. no one should watch this. terrible potential just wasted.
August 3, 2016
Iron man 3 is a good film because some of it is funny and awesome fight scenes
August 3, 2016
This third installment of the Iron Man series falls in between the first and second movies. Its not a better movie than IM1, but it ain't any worse than IM2.
August 2, 2016
Horrible movie with plenty of plot holes.
August 2, 2016
This flick is pure Metal! Iron Man 3 Rules! Now go push play on some Powerslave!
July 30, 2016
I liked it only because it was better than Iron-Man 2, but otherwise it's just barely enjoyable, the Mandarin was a horrible villain, but Downey Jr. continues doing a great job.
Score: 6.3/10 (Okay).
As a fan of superhero movies, I'd probably rate this a 7/10
but from a filmmaking & casual movie go-er's perspective (Meaning realistic) I'll stick with a 6.3/10, Watch it if you're bored.
July 29, 2016
Just awful from start to finish. Bad acting. Bad writing. Bad direction.
July 28, 2016
It's a bit of a disappointment, really. All in all it's a good movie, but with the talent of Shane Black both writing and directing, I was expecting something at least up to the high standards of the original, if not better.
½ July 26, 2016
This movie is better than its predecessor but couldn't reach up to the first one but it has impressive action scenes and great acting from RDJ.
July 25, 2016
Shane Black comes in to co-write and direct this great follow-up to what was arguably the greatest superhero film of all time. A tough act to follow but a challenge that Black was obviously more than up to the task for. His signature snappy dialogue is a perfect fit for both Robert Downey Jr. and Tony Stark, helping Downey Jr. deliver his best performance so far as the character. The film delivers some terrific action sequences and some unexpectedly hilarious scenes with one of the best twists ever.
July 25, 2016
Not much Iron Man here some interesting twists but some wasted performances and it feels like all this has been done before
July 23, 2016