Iron Man 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Iron Man 3 Reviews

June 17, 2017
While not as good as the first film, but not as dull as the second, Iron Man 3's strengths are in Robert Downey Jr., Shane Black's Direction, and the always wonderful Visual Effects. Even if it ruins an iconic comic-book villain
June 16, 2017
Underated and often hated without reason. This movies only flaw is the pathetic version of the Mandarin. Otherwise it is terrific. In short it is a great movie.
June 16, 2017
Shane Black makes the most he can from the Iron Man mythology. However this is divided in being a full on Shane Black flick or a Marvel sequel. And while the twist doesn't bother me like it does to hardcore comic book fans, I still believe a Kinglsey Mandarin would have been one of Marvel's most memorable villains, which is the area the franchise suffers from the most.
½ June 13, 2017
Liked it.Could have been better.
June 8, 2017
Has some minor struggles, but worth it for the unexpected bits they got right, like the hero not just being able to brush off what he experienced in the Avengers. Nice apology for Iron Man 2, which was barely okay.
June 7, 2017
Great story to add to the ironman saga. very creative.
½ June 6, 2017
Iron man 3 is great fun. It makes some bold decisions and is consistently surprising which is rare in a summer blockbuster.
June 4, 2017
This one was the best of the trilogy
June 4, 2017
I can't seem to be able to watch it. no one should watch this. terrible potential just wasted. the tone is wrong the writing is wrong, the villain is wrong. wow, what lazy film making. again great potential for the themes they brought up but went nowhere.
June 1, 2017
½ June 1, 2017
Quite possibly the worst Marvel film ever. They took a perfectly fine villain and literally turned him into a joke. Same old dry humor as well.
½ May 30, 2017
This serves as the weakest entry in the Iron Man story due to poor character decisions and a lack of impact. Dry and strange, Iron Man 3 could have been much better.
May 20, 2017
Iron Man 3 is an intelligent and action-packed film with a few twists.
½ May 19, 2017
I try and forget this mess of a movie is part of the MCU.
½ May 18, 2017
The action is spectacular, and yet, the movie never seems to lose its focus on its main subject: the man BEHIND the mask, a somewhat Shakespearean-style hero with a troubled past, once again, played FLAWLESSLY by Mr. Robert Downey Jr.
½ May 15, 2017
To me, this movie kicks ass. It gives a whole new level of depth to the character of Stark, taking him from a great character to and amazing one. The story structure is classic and to me a straight up blast. I don't care if it's faithful to the comics, as I'm here to see a good movie. And yes, I got that.
½ May 14, 2017
It doesn't appear that Tony Stark will ever live up to his first trial as Iron Man, but Iron Man 3 is still a great film thanks to Downey Jr's ability to deliver on the screen, and a worthy villain to challenge the Iron Man. Typical enjoyable and explosive Marvel entertainment, which is never a bad thing.
½ May 11, 2017
Terrible movie. Shamed the comic books and great acting by Ben Kingsley. Destroyed a perfectly crafted villain matching the comics to gain minimal humor value. Stupid and un-rewatchable. Took down the Iron Man franchise. No more will follow this trash.
May 11, 2017
5/6/2017 (2):Not quite as good as the first one, but still pretty damn good. Good action and some great one liners!
May 6, 2017
Instead of getting a serious gritty movie the trailers made it out to be, we get a silly movie geared for the kids.