Irresistible Reviews

• 16h ago

Brought back the sharp Stewart that we been desperately waiting to see in media! Very satisfying!

• 23h ago

Great movie. Topical and a must see!

Great movie. Topical and a must see!

I don't know what these critics are talking about, this movie was on the money

I don't know what these critics are talking about, this movie was on the money

Confusing..............

Confusing..............

• 1d ago

Probably the blandest political "comedy" I've ever seen. Nothing new or interesting here. Not remotely salient or thoughtful. We're all alive right now, this reality is more interesting, hilarious, and entertaining than this movie can ever be. Only see this if you've been in a coma for the past 10-15 years.

Limitat ca idee si ca executie

Limitat ca idee si ca executie

• 3d ago

This movie was AWFUL. Absolutely dreadful. Not funny. F bombs dropped constantly and unnecessarily. Steve Carrell acted like an idiot most of the time ( as usual) and even the ending was stupid.

• 3d ago

A must-see for everyone to truly understand what super pacs are and what they do.

• 3d ago

One of the smartest and most entertaining movie I've seen in a long time. Ignore the low ratings as those must be from people who either can't understand the underlying message or want to intentionally torpedo this work on political grounds. Irresistible is a solid piece of filmmaking. The only negative I give it is that while it discusses the corruption inherent in our election system, the filmmakers chose to shoot the movie in Georgia to participate in the film tax incentive scam which gives free money to the profitable film industry that doesn't need it at the detriment of unwitting taxpayers who are stuck with the bill. The irony likely wasn't obvious to Mr. Stewart at the time.

• 3d ago

I ADORE Jon Stewart, I was looking forward to this movie. It started very strong but then it kinda got lost. It's not a bad movie by any means-great actors, some good jokes, interesting ending. But It's just not a great movie, but it's still ok.