Is There Life out There? Reviews

• Apr 24, 2012

• Jan 18, 2012

Okay, putting aside the fact that Reba is just my favorite singer, she's also an amazing actress! The message in this movie (and her song of the same name) is just so inspiring! LOVE it!

• Apr 29, 2010

Okay drama. Nothing really memorable about it; woman goes back to college, faces opposition due to her age, has one of her teachers come on to her and then try to ruin her education when she refuses him. Basic storyline, average tv movie.

• Nov 24, 2009

It seems that everyone likes this film I thought it was poorly done though. Tells the story of a mother and wife who goes to college.Because the wife likes being educated she wants her child to do well in school but she doesn't like school.The wife and her starts agueing they have an argument and later on when she goes from school she tries to move in with her grandfather. The man goes to the police and the grandfather takes the girl back to her mother. For me I thought the story was a bit weak to be honest.I will give itself credit for being different but the story was just boring and the story went into a bit of detail and thats it.The story for me just wasn't enough to keep me entertained I do understand that alot are going to like a movie like this but not me.The acting was good in parts the little girl acted well but it didn't have anything special going on to be honest with you. Overall for me the storyline was pretty weak and didn't have enough going on.It could of been alot better than what it was and I didn't think it was very well delivered.

• Aug 22, 2008