Island of the Blue Dolphins - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Island of the Blue Dolphins Reviews

February 10, 2012
It was the best book I've ever read!
September 20, 2011
Min eventyr bok-film
July 3, 2011
Not nearly as good as the book.
July 3, 2011
Not nearly as good as the book.
May 2, 2011
Im reading the book!!
December 6, 2010
UH,,,I THINK IT"S NOT THAT BAD
SINCE I READ IT IN 6TH GRADE, BUT I DID LIKE THE BOOK CAUSE IT WAS KINDA INTERESTING...O.o
November 11, 2010
I loved this book when I read it as a teenager...the movie, not as good as the book is still worth the watch, about a young Indian girl accidently left behind on an island by her people and having to learn to fend for herself.
October 2, 2010
Ive read the book, not seen the movie, but i think itll be great...
September 24, 2010
i love it but i cant belive ranto dies :'(
February 10, 2010
my favorite book and movie
August 19, 2009
True story of a young girls survival alone on one of the Channel Islands off the coast of California
½ June 4, 2009
everything about dolphins is very good
August 23, 2008
this is a nice movies and a great story
August 16, 2008
This was a really good movie it's emotional at times but an all round decent movie. Based on a book
½ June 1, 2008
it was good and very sad when her brother dies its very sad =)
May 31, 2008
this is a cool but sad movie
May 30, 2008
i saw it in class very sad y didnt they stop if they saw that she jumped of
April 19, 2008
What a great movie. I'd like to see this movie again because I can't remember anything. If there's a book I'd like to read it. It's been about 15 years since I've seen this.
March 30, 2008
the book was much much better than the movie
½ December 8, 2007
We read the book in like gr.5/6 & let me tell you I didn't want to even pick up the book to try and read it. Finally I picked it up and gave it a chance because I really had no choice.. but half way through I actually gained interest in it.... The book actually turns out to be a great story.. and the movie, well it is fairly old, but after reading the book it was pretty good.