Reviews

• Jun 15, 2016

I have no idea what this movie has to do with the Isle of Dogs. It was never mentioned, and certainly doesn't take place there. The two guns and explosion featured on the cover? That doesn't happen either. The absurd plot is slowed down unnecessarily by flashbacks and the writer tries to do too much. A movie only needs a good plot twist or two, not every 3-4 minutes. Sadly it mars a pretty decent performance from Howard.

• Sep 30, 2014

Total garbage. Not one I would ever want to have to sit through again.

Total garbage. Not one I would ever want to have to sit through again.

• Sep 14, 2014

Very B grade in so many ways unless you're into 90's horror films!

Very B grade in so many ways unless you're into 90's horror films!

• Mar 23, 2014

This movie is awful.

This movie is awful.

• Sep 10, 2010

I have given this 1 star because the credits were well done (despite being a complete Tarantino rip-off) and someone should give that person a job. The screening I saw at FrightFest 2010 had the music too high in the mix which was really annoying. If you are wondering why I am not talking about the film, it's because it was a real mess and didn't know what it was. A real shame because I thought the lead baddie was good (who happens to be very good in the I Spit on Your Grave remake; which makes a bizarre extremes of films to be in).